Louisville Odds to Win 2024 March Madness
Currently, the Louisville Cardinals (4-3) are not in the running to win the national championship at the conclusion of the 2023-24 season, with +50000 odds on the moneyline to win it all.
Get tickets for any college basketball game this season at Ticketmaster!
The Cardinals visit the Virginia Tech Hokies, with the tip at 4:00 PM ET on Sunday, December 3. There are currently no odds set for this game.
Louisville NCAA Men's Basketball Championship Odds
|Current||+50000||82nd||Bet $100 to win $50000|
|Preseason||+50000||75th||Bet $100 to win $50000|
Sign up at BetMGM today to place futures bets on college basketball!
Sportsbook Promo Codes
Louisville Team Stats
- Louisville averages 76.4 points per game (161st in college basketball) while giving up 74.6 per contest (258th in college basketball). It has a +13 scoring differential overall and outscores opponents by 1.8 points per game.
- Louisville has a 4-1 record in games it was listed as the favorite, and a winless 0-2 record in games it was listed as the underdog.
Check out the latest futures and game odds for Louisville and place your bets with BetMGM Sportsbook.
Louisville Quadrant Records
- Q1 Record: 0-1 | Q2 Record: 0-0 | Q3 Record: 0-1 | Q4 Record: 4-1
- Louisville has tied for the 16th-most Quadrant 4 victories in the country (four).
Quadrant records are based on computer rankings, not NCAA NET rankings. Here's what they mean: Quadrant 1: Home vs 1-30, Neutral vs 1-50, Away vs 1-75 | Quadrant 2: Home vs 31-75, Neutral vs 51-100, Away vs 76-135 | Quadrant 3: Home vs 76-160, Neutral vs 101-200, Away vs 136-240 | Quadrant 4: Home vs 161-plus, Neutral vs 201-plus, Away vs 241-plus
Best Louisville Players
- Skyy Clark leads the Cardinals scoring 17.4 points per game.
- Louisville is led in rebounding by Brandon Huntley-Hatfield's 9.0 rebounds per game and assists by Ty-Laur Johnson's 3.7 assists per game.
- Clark is the top three-point shooter for the Cardinals, knocking down 1.6 per contest.
- Louisville's blocks leader is Huntley-Hatfield, who averages 0.9 per game. Tre White leads the team by averaging 1.0 steal an outing.
Rep your team with officially licensed college basketball gear! Head to Fanatics to find jerseys, shirts, and much more.
Not all offers available in all states, please visit BetMGM for the latest promotions for your area. Must be 21+ to gamble, please wager responsibly. If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, contact 1-800-GAMBLER.
© 2023 Data Skrive. All rights reserved.