Kentucky Odds to Win 2024 March Madness
Bookmakers expect strong results from the Kentucky Wildcats (7-2), assigning them the 10th-best odds among all college basketball teams to win the national championship at the end of the 2023-24 season, at +2000 on the moneyline.
Get tickets for any college basketball game this season at Ticketmaster!
The Wildcats are against the North Carolina Tar Heels. Tip time is slated for 5:30 PM ET on Saturday, December 16. There are currently no odds set for this matchup.
Kentucky NCAA Men's Basketball Championship Odds
|Current||+2000||10th||Bet $100 to win $2000|
|Preseason||+1600||4th||Bet $100 to win $1600|
Sign up at BetMGM today to place futures bets on college basketball!
Sportsbook Promo Codes
Kentucky Team Stats
- Kentucky averages 90.6 points per game (seventh in college basketball) while giving up 72.4 per contest (210th in college basketball). It has a +163 scoring differential overall and outscores opponents by 18.2 points per game.
- Kentucky has a 7-1 record in games it was listed as the favorite, and has yet to win (0-1) when listed as the underdog.
Check out the latest futures and game odds for Kentucky and place your bets with BetMGM Sportsbook.
Kentucky Quadrant Records
- Q1 Record: 0-1 | Q2 Record: 1-0 | Q3 Record: 2-1 | Q4 Record: 4-0
- Kentucky has tied for the 32nd-most Quadrant 2 victories in the nation (one).
- When facing Quadrant 3 opponents, Kentucky is 2-1 (.667%) -- tied for the 16th-most wins.
- Against Quadrant 4 teams, Kentucky is 4-0 (1.000%) -- tied for the 31st-most wins.
Quadrant records are based on computer rankings, not NCAA NET rankings. Here's what they mean: Quadrant 1: Home vs 1-30, Neutral vs 1-50, Away vs 1-75 | Quadrant 2: Home vs 31-75, Neutral vs 51-100, Away vs 76-135 | Quadrant 3: Home vs 76-160, Neutral vs 101-200, Away vs 136-240 | Quadrant 4: Home vs 161-plus, Neutral vs 201-plus, Away vs 241-plus
Best Kentucky Players
- The Wildcats' scoring leader is Antonio Reeves, who contributes 18.0 points per game.
- Adou Thiero paces Kentucky with 6.4 rebounds a game, and Rob Dillingham leads the squad with 4.9 assists per outing.
- Reeves is the top three-point shooter for the Wildcats, hitting 2.8 per contest.
- Reed Sheppard leads the team with 3.0 steals per game. Tre Mitchell collects 1.3 blocks a contest to pace Kentucky.
Rep your team with officially licensed college basketball gear! Head to Fanatics to find jerseys, shirts, and much more.
Not all offers available in all states, please visit BetMGM for the latest promotions for your area. Must be 21+ to gamble, please wager responsibly. If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, contact 1-800-GAMBLER.
© 2023 Data Skrive. All rights reserved.