Titans Odds to Make Playoffs and Win Super Bowl
At +100000 as of December 11, the Tennessee Titans aren't among the favorites to win the Super Bowl this season.
Watch the Titans this season on Fubo!
Titans Super Bowl Odds
- Odds to Win the AFC South: +12500
- Odds to Win the Super Bowl: +100000
Looking to place a futures bet on the Titans to win the Super Bowl this season? Head to BetMGM using our link and enter the bonus code "GNPLAY" for special offers!
Sportsbook Promo Codes
Watch the Titans in person this season! Click here to buy tickets on Ticketmaster.
Titans Super Bowl Odds Insights
- In terms of their odds to win the Super Bowl (+100000), the Titans are 25th in the league. They are one spot below that, 26th, according to computer rankings.
- The Titans have had the eighth-biggest change in terms of their Super Bowl odds, dropping from +10000 at the beginning of the season to +100000.
- The Titans' chances of winning the Super Bowl, based on their odds, are 0.1%.
Tennessee Betting Insights
- Against the spread, Tennessee is 5-7-0 this year.
- The Titans have seen four of its 12 games hit the over.
- The Titans have been the moneyline favorite just two other times this season, and they split the two games.
- Tennessee has been an underdog in 10 games this season and won three (30%) of those contests.
- The Titans are putting up 292.1 yards per game offensively this season (27th in NFL), and they are giving up 337 yards per game (17th) on the other side of the ball.
- The Titans are averaging 17.8 points per game on offense (25th in NFL), and they rank 16th on defense with 21.3 points allowed per game.
Titans Impact Players
- Derrick Henry has run for 841 yards (70.1 per game) and eight TDs in 12 games.
- Henry also has 22 catches for 185 yards and zero scores.
- In the passing game, DeAndre Hopkins has scored five times, hauling in 50 balls for 774 yards (64.5 per game).
- In six games, Will Levis has passed for 1,266 yards (211.0 per game), with seven TDs and two INTs, completing 57.8%.
- Tyjae Spears has rushed for 329 yards (27.4 per game) and one TD in 12 games.
- In 12 games for the Titans, Azeez Al-Shaair has amassed 2.0 sacks and 4.0 TFL and 114 tackles.
Bet on Titans to win the Super Bowl and plenty more with BetMGM. Head to BetMGM using our link and enter the bonus code "GNPLAY" for special offers!
Titans Player Futures
2023-24 Titans NFL Schedule
|Week||Date||Opponent||Result||Opp. Super Bowl Odds|
|1||September 10||@ Saints||L 16-15||+10000|
|2||September 17||Chargers||W 27-24||+12500|
|3||September 24||@ Browns||L 27-3||+5000|
|4||October 1||Bengals||W 27-3||+12500|
|5||October 8||@ Colts||L 23-16||+10000|
|6||October 15||Ravens||L 24-16||+550|
|8||October 29||Falcons||W 28-23||+10000|
|9||November 2||@ Steelers||L 20-16||+10000|
|10||November 12||@ Buccaneers||L 20-6||+12500|
|11||November 19||@ Jaguars||L 34-14||+2500|
|12||November 26||Panthers||W 17-10||+150000|
|13||December 3||Colts||L 31-28||+10000|
|14||December 11||@ Dolphins||-||+700|
|17||December 31||@ Texans||-||+8000|
Odds are current as of December 11 at 5:18 AM ET. Not all offers available in all states, please visit BetMGM for the latest promotions for your area. Must be 21+ to gamble, please wager responsibly. If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, contact 1-800-GAMBLER.
© 2023 Data Skrive. All rights reserved.