Bengals Odds to Make Playoffs and Win Super Bowl
At +12500 as of December 11, the Cincinnati Bengals aren't among the favorites to win the Super Bowl this season.
Watch the Bengals this season on Fubo!
Bengals Super Bowl Odds
- Odds to Win the AFC North: +25000
- Odds to Win the Super Bowl: +12500
Looking to place a futures bet on the Bengals to win the Super Bowl this season? Head to BetMGM using our link and enter the bonus code "GNPLAY" for special offers!
Sportsbook Promo Codes
Watch the Bengals in person this season! Click here to buy tickets on Ticketmaster.
Bengals Super Bowl Odds Insights
- Bookmakers rate the Bengals much lower (18th in the NFL) than the computer rankings do (10th-best).
- Sportsbooks have moved the Bengals' Super Bowl odds down from +1100 at the start of the season to +12500. Among all teams in the NFL, that is the 11th-biggest change.
- The implied probability of the Bengals winning the Super Bowl, based on their +12500 moneyline odds, is 0.8%.
Cincinnati Betting Insights
- Cincinnati is 6-6-1 against the spread this season.
- The Bengals have seen seven of its 13 games go over the point total.
- The Bengals have won five of the eight games they were listed as the moneyline favorite this season (62.5%).
- Cincinnati has been an underdog in four games this season and won two (50%) of those contests.
- Despite having a bottom-five defense that ranks second-worst in the NFL (379.2 yards allowed per game), the Bengals have had more success on the other side of the ball, ranking 22nd in the NFL by putting up 314.2 yards per game.
- The Bengals are totaling 21.5 points per game on offense this season (17th in NFL), and they are surrendering 22.1 points per game (19th) on defense.
Bengals Impact Players
- On the ground, Joe Mixon has seven TDs and has gained 768 yards (59.1 per game).
- Mixon also has 42 catches for 327 yards and one TD.
- In 13 games, Ja'Marr Chase has 89 catches for 1,092 yards (84.0 per game) and seven TDs.
- Jake Browning has passed for 924 yards (184.8 per game), completing 75.5%, with five touchdowns and two interceptions in five games.
- Tyler Boyd has 57 catches for 522 yards (40.2 per game) and two TDs in 13 games.
- In 13 games for the Bengals, Logan Wilson has totaled 1.0 sack and 4.0 TFL, 107 tackles, and three interceptions.
Bet on Bengals to win the Super Bowl and plenty more with BetMGM. Head to BetMGM using our link and enter the bonus code "GNPLAY" for special offers!
Bengals Player Futures
2023-24 Bengals NFL Schedule
|Week||Date||Opponent||Result||Opp. Super Bowl Odds|
|1||September 10||@ Browns||L 24-3||+5000|
|2||September 17||Ravens||L 27-24||+550|
|3||September 25||Rams||W 19-16||+12500|
|4||October 1||@ Titans||L 27-3||+100000|
|5||October 8||@ Cardinals||W 34-20||+150000|
|6||October 15||Seahawks||W 17-13||+12500|
|8||October 29||@ 49ers||W 31-17||+300|
|9||November 5||Bills||W 24-18||+1600|
|10||November 12||Texans||L 30-27||+8000|
|11||November 16||@ Ravens||L 34-20||+550|
|12||November 26||Steelers||L 16-10||+10000|
|13||December 4||@ Jaguars||W 34-31||+2500|
|14||December 10||Colts||W 34-14||+10000|
|16||December 23||@ Steelers||-||+10000|
|17||December 31||@ Chiefs||-||+700|
Odds are current as of December 11 at 5:18 AM ET. Not all offers available in all states, please visit BetMGM for the latest promotions for your area. Must be 21+ to gamble, please wager responsibly. If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, contact 1-800-GAMBLER.
© 2023 Data Skrive. All rights reserved.