Murray State vs. Bellarmine Women's Basketball Predictions & Picks - November 21
Tuesday's contest between the Murray State Racers (1-2) and the Bellarmine Knights (0-3) at CFSB Center should be a lopsided matchup, as our computer prediction projects a final score of 89-77 and heavily favors Murray State to secure the victory. Tipoff is at 7:00 PM ET on November 21.
The Racers are coming off of a 112-79 loss to Indiana in their last game on Friday.
Murray State vs. Bellarmine Game Info
- When: Tuesday, November 21, 2023 at 7:00 PM ET
- Where: CFSB Center in Murray, Kentucky
- How to Watch on TV: ESPN+
- Live Stream: Watch this game on ESPN+
Murray State vs. Bellarmine Score Prediction
- Prediction: Murray State 89, Bellarmine 77
Other MVC Predictions
- Bradley vs Elon
- Southeast Missouri State vs Missouri State
- Valparaiso vs Southern Miss
- Stanford vs Belmont
Get tickets for any college basketball game this season at Ticketmaster!
Murray State Performance Insights (2022-23)
- The Racers outscored opponents by three points per game last season, with a +93 scoring differential overall. They put up 68.9 points per game (101st in college basketball) and gave up 65.9 per outing (222nd in college basketball).
- Murray State scored 68.1 points per game last season in conference contests, which was 0.8 fewer points per game than its season average (68.9).
- The Racers posted 70.4 points per game last season when playing at home, which was 4.5 more points than they averaged in away games (65.9).
- Murray State ceded 65 points per game last season at home, which was 2.5 fewer points than it allowed in away games (67.5).
Rep your team with officially licensed college basketball gear! Head to Fanatics to find jerseys, shirts, and much more.
© 2023 Data Skrive. All rights reserved.