Bellarmine vs. Murray State Women's Basketball Predictions & Picks - November 21
Tuesday's contest between the Murray State Racers (1-2) and the Bellarmine Knights (0-3) at CFSB Center should be a one-sided matchup, as our computer prediction projects a final score of 89-77 and heavily favors Murray State to secure the victory. Tipoff is at 7:00 PM ET on November 21.
The Knights fell in their last matchup 111-33 against Louisville on Thursday.
Bellarmine vs. Murray State Game Info
- When: Tuesday, November 21, 2023 at 7:00 PM ET
- Where: CFSB Center in Murray, Kentucky
- How to Watch on TV: ESPN+
- Live Stream: Watch this game on ESPN+
Bellarmine vs. Murray State Score Prediction
- Prediction: Murray State 89, Bellarmine 77
Other ASUN Predictions
Get tickets for any college basketball game this season at Ticketmaster!
Bellarmine Performance Insights (2022-23)
- The Knights were outscored by 7.6 points per game last season with a -236 scoring differential overall. They put up 60.6 points per game (265th in college basketball) and gave up 68.2 per outing (275th in college basketball).
- Bellarmine averaged 2.5 more points in ASUN games (63.1) than overall (60.6).
- The Knights scored more points at home (63.1 per game) than away (57.7) last season.
- In 2022-23, Bellarmine allowed 12.6 fewer points per game at home (62.3) than away (74.9).
Rep your team with officially licensed college basketball gear! Head to Fanatics to find jerseys, shirts, and much more.
© 2023 Data Skrive. All rights reserved.