Roman Josi Game Preview: Predators vs. Blackhawks - November 18
The Nashville Predators, with Roman Josi, take the ice Saturday against the Chicago Blackhawks at Bridgestone Arena, with the puck dropping at 2:00 PM ET. Does a bet on Josi interest you? Our stats and information can help.
Catch over 1,000 out of market NHL games, plus original programming, with ESPN+ or the Disney Bundle.
Roman Josi vs. Blackhawks Game Info & Odds
- When: Saturday, November 18, 2023 at 2:00 PM ET
- TV Channel: ESPN+, NBCS-CHI, and BSSO
- Live Stream: Watch this game on Fubo
- Points Prop: 0.5 points (Over odds: -200)
- Assists Prop: 0.5 assists (Over odds: -120)
Sportsbook Promo Codes
Bet on this or any NHL matchup at BetMGM
Rep your team with officially licensed NHL gear! Head to Fanatics to find jerseys, shirts, and much more.
Josi Season Stats Insights
- Josi's plus-minus this season, in 25:02 per game on the ice, is -6.
- Josi has a goal in three of 15 contests this year, but no multi-goal games so far.
- Josi has registered a point in a game nine times this season over 15 games played, with multiple points in two games.
- Josi has posted an assist in a game seven times this year in 15 games played, including multiple assists once.
- Josi's implied probability to go over his point total is 66.7% based on the odds.
- Josi has an implied probability of 54.5% of going over his assist prop bet, based on the odds.
Josi Stats vs. the Blackhawks
- The Blackhawks are 15th in goals allowed, conceding 49 total goals (3.5 per game) in the NHL.
- The team has the league's 28th-ranked goal differential (-13).
|2023-2024 Season||Stat||vs. Chicago|
Not all offers available in all states, please visit BetMGM for the latest promotions for your area. Must be 21+ to gamble, please wager responsibly. If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, contact 1-800-GAMBLER.
© 2023 Data Skrive. All rights reserved.