Predators vs. Blackhawks Prediction & Picks: Line, Spread, Over/Under - November 18
The Nashville Predators (5-10, riding a four-game losing streak) host the Chicago Blackhawks (5-9) at Bridgestone Arena. The contest on Saturday, November 18 begins at 2:00 PM ET on ESPN+, NBCS-CHI, and BSSO.
Catch over 1,000 out of market NHL games, plus original programming, with ESPN+ or the Disney Bundle.
In the last 10 outings for the Predators, their offense has totaled 31 goals while their defense has allowed 33 (they have a 3-7-0 record in those games). In 42 power-play opportunities during that time, they have capitalized with nine goals (21.4% conversion rate).
Ahead of watching this matchup, here is our pick for which squad will take home the victory in Saturday's hockey action.
Predators vs. Blackhawks Predictions for Saturday
Our computer projections model for this game calls for a final score of Predators 4, Blackhawks 3.
- Moneyline Pick: Predators (-210)
- Total Pick: Under 6.5 (computer predicts 6.2 goals on average)
- Spread Pick: Blackhawks (+1.5)
Sportsbook Promo Codes
Bet on this or any NHL matchup at BetMGM
Predators vs Blackhawks Additional Info
|Predators vs Blackhawks Odds/Over/Under|
|Predators vs Blackhawks Player Props|
|Predators vs Blackhawks Betting Trends & Stats|
Predators Splits and Trends
- The Predators have finished 1-0-1 in overtime contests to contribute to an overall record of 5-10.
- Nashville is 1-3-0 (two points) in its four games decided by one goal.
- In the one game this season the Predators recorded only one goal, they lost.
- Nashville has lost all six games this season when it scored exactly two goals.
- The Predators are 5-3-0 in the eight games when they have scored more than two goals (to register 10 points).
- In the five games when Nashville has recorded a lone power-play goal, it went 1-4-0 to register two points.
- In the nine games this season in which it has outshot its opponent, Nashville is 3-6-0 (six points).
- The Predators have been outshot by opponents six times, and went 2-4-0 (four points).
Team Stats Comparison
|Predators Rank||Predators AVG||Blackhawks AVG||Blackhawks Rank|
|14th||20.63%||Power Play %||12.5%||27th|
|30th||70%||Penalty Kill %||78.72%||16th|
Head to BetMGM to place a wager on this matchup!
Predators vs. Blackhawks Game Time and TV Channel
- When: Saturday, November 18, 2023 at 2:00 PM ET
- TV Channel: ESPN+, NBCS-CHI, and BSSO
- Live Stream: Watch this game on Fubo
- Where: Bridgestone Arena in Nashville, Tennessee
Not all offers available in all states, please visit BetMGM for the latest promotions for your area. Must be 21+ to gamble, please wager responsibly. If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, contact 1-800-GAMBLER.
© 2023 Data Skrive. All rights reserved.