Eastern Kentucky vs. UAB Women's Basketball Predictions & Picks - November 18
Saturday's contest that pits the UAB Blazers (2-0) against the Eastern Kentucky Colonels (4-0) at Alaska Airlines Center has a projected final score of 76-68 (based on our computer prediction) in favor of UAB. Tipoff is at 9:15 PM ET on November 18.
The Colonels won their most recent outing 77-75 against Evansville on Wednesday.
Eastern Kentucky vs. UAB Game Info
- When: Saturday, November 18, 2023 at 9:15 PM ET
- Where: Alaska Airlines Center in Anchorage, Alaska
Eastern Kentucky vs. UAB Score Prediction
- Prediction: UAB 76, Eastern Kentucky 68
Other ASUN Predictions
- Lipscomb vs Indiana
- Kennesaw State vs Georgia Tech
- Southern Miss vs North Alabama
- Kentucky vs FGCU
- Austin Peay vs Butler
- North Florida vs South Florida
Get tickets for any college basketball game this season at Ticketmaster!
Eastern Kentucky Performance Insights (2022-23)
- The Colonels had a +219 scoring differential last season, topping opponents by 6.9 points per game. They put up 76.4 points per game, 24th in college basketball, and gave up 69.5 per outing to rank 301st in college basketball.
- Eastern Kentucky's offense was less productive in ASUN action last year, putting up 75.6 points per contest, compared to its overall average of 76.4 PPG.
- In home games, the Colonels averaged 10.7 more points per game last year (82.1) than they did when playing on the road (71.4).
- Defensively Eastern Kentucky was better at home last year, giving up 64.1 points per game, compared to 75.3 in road games.
Rep your team with officially licensed college basketball gear! Head to Fanatics to find jerseys, shirts, and much more.
© 2023 Data Skrive. All rights reserved.