Kentucky vs. Stonehill: Odds, spread, over/under and other Vegas lines - November 17
The Stonehill Skyhawks (1-3) hope to halt a three-game road losing streak at the Kentucky Wildcats (2-1) on Friday, November 17, 2023 at 7:00 PM ET.
In this article, you can take a look at the spread and odds across multiple sportsbooks for the Kentucky vs. Stonehill matchup.
Kentucky vs. Stonehill Game Info
- When: Friday, November 17, 2023 at 7:00 PM ET
- Where: Rupp Arena in Lexington, Kentucky
- How to Watch on TV: SEC Network+
Kentucky vs. Stonehill Odds, Spread, Over/Under
Take a look at the odds, spread and over/under for this matchup listed at different sportsbooks.
|Favorite||Total||Kentucky Moneyline||Stonehill Moneyline|
|BetMGM||Kentucky (-37.5)||146.5||-||-||Bet on this game at BetMGM|
|FanDuel||Kentucky (-37.5)||146.5||-||-||Bet on this game at FanDuel|
Sportsbook Promo Codes
Kentucky vs. Stonehill Betting Trends (2022-23)
- Kentucky put together a 16-16-0 ATS record last year.
- Last season, 20 Wildcats games went over the point total.
- Stonehill went 13-10-0 ATS last season.
- In Skyhawks games last year, the combined scoring went over the point total six times.
Kentucky Futures Odds
- Odds to win the national championship: +1400
- Oddsmakers rate Kentucky considerably higher (third-best in the country) than the computer rankings do (48th).
- With odds of +1400, Kentucky has been given a 6.7% chance of winning the national championship.
Check out all the futures bets available at BetMGM!
Not all offers available in all states, please visit BetMGM for the latest promotions for your area. Must be 21+ to gamble, please wager responsibly. If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, contact 1-800-GAMBLER.
© 2023 Data Skrive. All rights reserved.