Bellarmine vs. Bowling Green Predictions & Picks: Spread, Total - November 17
Friday's contest that pits the Bowling Green Falcons (2-1) versus the Bellarmine Knights (0-3) at Stroh Center should be a one-sided matchup based on our computer prediction, which projects a final score of 80-62 in favor of Bowling Green, who is heavy favorites by our model. Tipoff is at 7:00 PM ET on November 17.
Based on our computer prediction, Bowling Green projects to cover the 3.5-point spread in its matchup against Bellarmine. The over/under is currently listed at 142.5, and the two sides are projected to fall short of that total.
Bellarmine vs. Bowling Green Game Info & Odds
- Date: Friday, November 17, 2023
- Time: 7:00 PM ET
- TV: ESPN+
- Live Stream: Watch this game on ESPN+
- Where: Bowling Green, Ohio
- Venue: Stroh Center
- Line: Bowling Green -3.5
- Point Total: 142.5
- Moneyline (To Win): Bowling Green -165, Bellarmine +140
Place your bets on any college basketball matchup at BetMGM, and sign up with our link for a first-time deposit bonus!
Bellarmine vs. Bowling Green Score Prediction
- Prediction: Bowling Green 80, Bellarmine 62
Spread & Total Prediction for Bellarmine vs. Bowling Green
- Pick ATS: Bowling Green (-3.5)
- Pick OU: Under (142.5)
Sportsbook Promo Codes
Bet on this or any college basketball matchup at BetMGM
Bellarmine Performance Insights
- Bellarmine averaged 66.3 points per game (316th-ranked in college basketball) last year, while giving up 67.2 points per contest (88th-ranked).
- The Knights grabbed only 26.6 rebounds per game (-2-worst in college basketball), and allowed 29.2 boards per contest (61st-ranked).
- Last season Bellarmine ranked 95th in college basketball in assists, dishing out 14.2 per game.
- Last year the Knights committed 10.5 turnovers per game (44th-ranked in college basketball) and forced 11.4 turnovers per contest (224th-ranked).
- With 8.0 three-pointers per game, the Knights ranked 104th in the country. They sported a 35.1% shooting percentage from three-point land, which ranked 122nd in college basketball.
- Bellarmine found it difficult to stop threes, ranking third-worst in college basketball with 9.5 treys allowed per game. It ranked 282nd by allowing a 35.4% three-point percentage to opposing teams last season.
- Bellarmine attempted 29.8 two-pointers per game last year, which accounted for 56.7% of the shots it attempted (and 66.9% of the team's baskets). Meanwhile, it attempted 22.8 threes per contest, which were 43.3% of its shots (and 33.1% of the team's buckets).
Rep your team with officially licensed college basketball gear! Head to Fanatics to find jerseys, shirts, and much more.
Not all offers available in all states, please visit BetMGM for the latest promotions for your area. Must be 21+ to gamble, please wager responsibly. If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, contact 1-800-GAMBLER.
© 2023 Data Skrive. All rights reserved.