Joe Burrow Week 11 Preview vs. the Ravens
Joe Burrow will be facing the fourth-best passing defense in the NFL when his Cincinnati Bengals play the Baltimore Ravens in Week 11, on Thursday at 8:15 PM ET.
This year, Burrow has posted passing 2,208 yards (245.3 per game), going 233-for-348 (67%) through the air with 14 touchdowns against six interceptions. With his legs, Burrow has 81 rushing yards on 30 totes, producing 9 rushing yards per game.
Check out the latest odds and place your bets on Burrow and the Bengals with BetMGM Sportsbook.
Sportsbook Promo Codes
Burrow vs. the Ravens
- Burrow vs the Ravens (since 2021): 6 GP / 300.7 PASS YPG / PASS TD
- No opposing quarterbacks have recorded 300 or more passing yards in an outing against Baltimore this season.
- The Ravens have given up five players to throw one or more TDs in a game this season.
- Baltimore has allowed two or more touchdown passes to two quarterbacks in 2023.
- No opposing QB has thrown for at least three touchdowns in an outing against the Ravens this season.
- The 173.1 passing yards per game given up by the Ravens defense makes them the NFL's fourth-ranked pass defense.
- Opponents of the Ravens have scored seven touchdowns through the air (0.7 per game). The Ravens' defense is first in the league in that category.
Bengals Player Previews
Joe Burrow Passing Props vs. the Ravens
- Passing Yards: 261.5 (-115)
- Passing TDs: 1.5 (-125)
Put your picks to the test and bet on Burrow with BetMGM Sportsbook.
Burrow Passing Insights
- Burrow has surpassed his passing yards prop total in five of nine opportunities this year.
- The Bengals, who are 21st in NFL play in points scored, have passed 65.2% of the time while running 34.8%.
- With 348 attempts for 2,208 passing yards, Burrow is 27th in NFL action with 6.3 yards per attempt.
- Burrow has completed at least one touchdown pass in six of nine games, including multiple TDs six times.
- He has scored 14 of his team's 18 offensive touchdowns this season (77.8%).
- Burrow has passed 44 times out of his 348 total attempts while in the red zone (62.9% of his team's red zone plays).
Joe Burrow Rushing Props vs the Ravens
- Rushing Yards: 15.5 (-111)
Burrow Rushing Insights
- Burrow has hit the over on his rushing yards totals in three games (42.9%) out of seven opportunities.
- Burrow has no rushing touchdowns in nine games this season.
- He has two red zone rushing carries (7.7% of his team's rushing attempts inside the red zone).
Burrow's Recent Performance
|Opponent||Date||Week||Passing Stats||Rushing Stats|
|vs. Texans||11/12/2023||Week 10||27-for-40 / 347 YDS / 2 TDs / 2 INTs||5 ATT / 20 YDS / 0 TDs|
|vs. Bills||11/5/2023||Week 9||31-for-44 / 348 YDS / 2 TDs / 0 INTs||5 ATT / 4 YDS / 0 TDs|
|at 49ers||10/29/2023||Week 8||28-for-32 / 283 YDS / 3 TDs / 0 INTs||6 ATT / 43 YDS / 0 TDs|
|vs. Seahawks||10/15/2023||Week 6||24-for-35 / 185 YDS / 2 TDs / 1 INT||2 ATT / 4 YDS / 0 TDs|
|at Cardinals||10/8/2023||Week 5||36-for-46 / 317 YDS / 3 TDs / 1 INT||4 ATT / 7 YDS / 0 TDs|
Not all offers available in all states, please visit BetMGM for the latest promotions for your area. Must be 21+ to gamble, please wager responsibly. If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, contact 1-800-GAMBLER.
© 2023 Data Skrive. All rights reserved.