Eastern Kentucky vs. Evansville Women's Basketball Predictions & Picks - November 15
Wednesday's contest at Meeks Family Fieldhouse has the Eastern Kentucky Colonels (3-0) taking on the Evansville Purple Aces (0-2) at 7:00 PM (on November 15). Our computer prediction projects a win for Eastern Kentucky by a score of 80-74, who is slightly favored by our model.
The Colonels took care of business in their last matchup 86-75 against Northern Kentucky on Saturday.
Eastern Kentucky vs. Evansville Game Info
- When: Wednesday, November 15, 2023 at 7:00 PM ET
- Where: Meeks Family Fieldhouse in Evansville, Wyoming
- How to Watch on TV: ESPN+
- Live Stream: Watch this game on ESPN+
Eastern Kentucky vs. Evansville Score Prediction
- Prediction: Eastern Kentucky 80, Evansville 74
Other ASUN Predictions
Get tickets for any college basketball game this season at Ticketmaster!
Eastern Kentucky Performance Insights (2022-23)
- The Colonels had a +219 scoring differential last season, topping opponents by 6.9 points per game. They put up 76.4 points per game to rank 24th in college basketball and allowed 69.5 per contest to rank 301st in college basketball.
- Eastern Kentucky scored fewer points in conference action (75.6 per game) than overall (76.4).
- At home, the Colonels scored 82.1 points per game last season. On the road, they scored 71.4.
- Eastern Kentucky gave up 64.1 points per game at home last season, and 75.3 on the road.
Rep your team with officially licensed college basketball gear! Head to Fanatics to find jerseys, shirts, and much more.
© 2023 Data Skrive. All rights reserved.