Kentucky vs. Kansas: Odds, spread, over/under and other Vegas lines - November 14
The Kansas Jayhawks (2-0) go up against the Kentucky Wildcats (2-0) at 9:30 PM ET on Tuesday, November 14, 2023. The matchup airs on ESPN.
See odds, spreads, over/unders and more from multiple sportsbooks in this article for the Kansas vs. Kentucky matchup.
Kentucky vs. Kansas Game Info
- When: Tuesday, November 14, 2023 at 9:30 PM ET
- Where: United Center in Chicago, Illinois
- How to Watch on TV: ESPN
Kentucky vs. Kansas Odds, Spread, Over/Under
Here's a look at the odds, spread and over/under for this matchup available on several sportsbooks.
|Favorite||Total||Kansas Moneyline||Kentucky Moneyline|
|BetMGM||Kansas (-6.5)||147.5||-275||+220||Bet on this game at BetMGM|
|FanDuel||Kansas (-4.5)||148.5||-310||+245||Bet on this game at FanDuel|
Sportsbook Promo Codes
Kentucky vs. Kansas Betting Trends (2022-23)
- Kentucky went 16-16-0 ATS last season.
- The Wildcats won their only game last year when playing as at least 6.5-point underdogs.
- Kansas compiled a 15-18-0 record against the spread last season.
- Jayhawks games went over the point total 15 out of 33 times last season.
Kentucky Futures Odds
- Odds to win the national championship: +1600
- While our computer ranking puts Kentucky 129th in the country, the team's national championship odds rank is significantly higher, placing it fifth-best.
- Based on its moneyline odds, Kentucky has a 5.9% chance of winning the national championship.
Check out all the futures bets available at BetMGM!
Not all offers available in all states, please visit BetMGM for the latest promotions for your area. Must be 21+ to gamble, please wager responsibly. If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, contact 1-800-GAMBLER.
© 2023 Data Skrive. All rights reserved.