Bellarmine vs. Chattanooga Predictions & Picks: Spread, Total - November 14
Tuesday's game between the Chattanooga Mocs (2-0) and the Bellarmine Knights (0-2) at McKenzie Arena is expected to be a one-sided matchup, as our computer prediction projects a final score of 96-56 and heavily favors Chattanooga to take home the win. Tipoff is at 7:00 PM ET on November 14.
According to our computer prediction, Chattanooga is a good bet to cover the spread, which currently sits at 4.5. The two sides are projected to exceed the 143.5 total.
Bellarmine vs. Chattanooga Game Info & Odds
- Date: Tuesday, November 14, 2023
- Time: 7:00 PM ET
- TV: ESPN+
- Live Stream: Watch this game on ESPN+
- Where: Chattanooga, Tennessee
- Venue: McKenzie Arena
- Line: Chattanooga -4.5
- Point Total: 143.5
- Moneyline (To Win): Chattanooga -200, Bellarmine +165
Place your bets on any college basketball matchup at BetMGM, and sign up with our link for a first-time deposit bonus!
Bellarmine vs. Chattanooga Score Prediction
- Prediction: Chattanooga 96, Bellarmine 56
Spread & Total Prediction for Bellarmine vs. Chattanooga
- Pick ATS: Chattanooga (-4.5)
- Pick OU: Over (143.5)
Sportsbook Promo Codes
Bet on this or any college basketball matchup at BetMGM
Bellarmine Performance Insights
- Bellarmine was 316th in the country last season with 66.3 points per game. At the other end, it ranked 88th with 67.2 points allowed per game.
- While the Knights ranked in the bottom 25 in college basketball in rebounds per game with 26.6 (-2-worst), they ranked 61st in college basketball with 29.2 rebounds allowed per contest.
- Bellarmine dished out 14.2 dimes per game, which ranked them 95th in the country.
- The Knights averaged 10.5 turnovers per game (44th-ranked in college basketball) this year, while forcing 11.4 turnovers per contest (224th-ranked).
- The Knights were 104th in the country with 8 threes per game last season. Meanwhile, they ranked 122nd with a 35.1% shooting percentage from beyond the arc.
- Bellarmine gave up 9.5 treys per game (third-worst in college basketball), and it allowed a 35.4% three-point percentage (282nd-ranked) to its opponents.
- Last season Bellarmine took 56.7% two-pointers, accounting for 66.9% of the team's buckets. It shot 43.3% three-pointers (33.1% of the team's baskets).
Rep your team with officially licensed college basketball gear! Head to Fanatics to find jerseys, shirts, and much more.
Not all offers available in all states, please visit BetMGM for the latest promotions for your area. Must be 21+ to gamble, please wager responsibly. If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, contact 1-800-GAMBLER.
© 2023 Data Skrive. All rights reserved.