Western Kentucky vs. Louisiana Tech: Promo Codes, Betting Trends, Record ATS, Home/Road Splits – October 5
The Western Kentucky Hilltoppers (3-2) visit the Louisiana Tech Bulldogs (3-3) on Thursday, October 5, 2023 in a matchup between CUSA opponents at Joe Aillet Stadium. Louisiana Tech is a 5.5-point underdog. An over/under of 59.5 is set in the game.
Western Kentucky is putting up 31.6 points per game on offense (55th in the FBS), and ranks 96th on defense with 29.2 points allowed per game. Louisiana Tech is putting up 376.3 total yards per contest on offense this season (82nd-ranked). Meanwhile, it is giving up 377.5 total yards per game (74th-ranked).
Watch live sports and more on Fubo! Use our link to sign up for a free trial.
Sportsbook Promo Codes
|BetMGM||GNPLAY1||First Bet Offer: Up to $1500 Back in Bonus Bets|
|Caesars||Click Here||New Users: Bet $50 Get $250|
|DraftKings||Click Here||Bet $5 Get $200 In bonus bets instantly!|
|FanDuel||Click Here||Bet $5 Get $200 in Bonus Bets|
Western Kentucky vs. Louisiana Tech Game Info
- Game Date: Thursday, October 5, 2023
- Game Time: 8:00 PM ET
- Location: Ruston, Louisiana
- Venue: Joe Aillet Stadium
- TV Channel: ESPNU
|Favorite||Spread||Favorite Spread Odds||Underdog Spread Odds||Total||Over Total Odds||Under Total Odds||Favorite Moneyline||Underdog Moneyline|
Looking to place a bet on Western Kentucky vs. Louisiana Tech? Head to BetMGM using our link to unlock a new user bonus!
Western Kentucky Recent Performance
- It's been a difficult three-game stretch for the Hilltoppers, who rank -59-worst in total offense (338.7 yards per game) and -32-worst in total defense (485.3 yards per game allowed) over their last three contests.
- Over the previous three contests, the Hilltoppers rank -40-worst in scoring offense (21.7 points per game) and -72-worst in scoring defense (33.3 points per game allowed).
- Despite sporting the 82nd-ranked pass offense over the last three games (256.3 passing yards per game), Western Kentucky ranks -117-worst in pass defense over that stretch (319.7 passing yards allowed per game).
- Over the previous three games, the Hilltoppers rank -102-worst in rushing offense (82.3 rushing yards per game) and -31-worst in rushing defense (165.7 rushing yards per game allowed).
Week 6 CUSA Betting Trends
- Florida International vs New Mexico State
- Jacksonville State vs Middle Tennessee
- Jacksonville State vs Middle Tennessee
Western Kentucky Betting Records & Stats
- Western Kentucky has posted a 3-1-0 record against the spread this season.
- The Hilltoppers have been favored by 5.5 points or more two times this season, and covered the spread in both.
- One of Western Kentucky's four games with a set total has hit the over (25%).
- Western Kentucky has been listed as the moneyline favorite just two other times so far this season, and they won both of the games.
- Western Kentucky has played as a moneyline favorite of -225 or shorter in only two games this season, and it won both.
- Based on this game's moneyline, the Hilltoppers have an implied win probability of 69.2%.
Western Kentucky Stats Leaders
- Austin Reed has 1,361 yards passing for Western Kentucky, completing 61.6% of his passes and throwing 11 touchdowns and two interceptions this season. He's also chipped in on the ground with 70 rushing yards (14 ypg) on 23 carries with three rushing touchdowns.
- The team's top rusher, LT Sanders, has carried the ball 17 times for 113 yards (22.6 per game).
- Markese Stepp has been handed the ball 27 times this year and racked up 104 yards (20.8 per game) with one touchdown.
- Malachi Corley's 336 yards as a receiver pace the team. He's been targeted 47 times and has totaled 29 receptions and two touchdowns.
- Easton Messer has put together a 280-yard season so far with three touchdowns, hauling in 22 passes on 26 targets.
- Moussa Barry has been the target of 13 passes and racked up seven receptions for 129 yards, an average of 25.8 yards per contest. He's found the end zone one time through the air this season.
- Kendrick Simpkins has collected four sacks to pace the team, while also picking up four TFL and 20 tackles.
- Jaques Evans is the team's leading tackler this year. He's collected 28 tackles and one sack.
- Bryson Washington leads the team with one interception, while also putting up 13 tackles and one pass defended.
Not all offers available in all states, please visit BetMGM for the latest promotions for your area. Must be 21+ to gamble, please wager responsibly. If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, contact 1-800-GAMBLER.
© 2023 Data Skrive. All rights reserved.