Western Kentucky vs. Middle Tennessee: Promo Codes, Betting Trends, Record ATS, Home/Road Splits – September 28
The Western Kentucky Hilltoppers (2-2) are touchdown favorites when they host the Middle Tennessee Blue Raiders (1-3) in conference play on Thursday, September 28, 2023 at Houchens Industries-L.T. Smith Stadium. The game has a point total of 60.5.
With 497.8 yards allowed per game on defense, which ranks sixth-worst in the FBS, Western Kentucky has been forced to rely on its 85th-ranked offense (367.5 yards per contest) to keep them in games. Middle Tennessee has been sputtering offensively, ranking 25th-worst in the FBS with 21 points per game. It has been better on the other side of the ball, allowing 31 points per contest (106th-ranked).
Watch live sports and more on Fubo! Use our link to sign up for a free trial.
Sportsbook Promo Codes
|BetMGM||GNPLAY1||First Bet Offer: Up to $1500 Back in Bonus Bets|
|Caesars||Click Here||New Users: Bet $50 Get $250|
|DraftKings||Click Here||Bet $5 Get $200 In bonus bets instantly!|
|FanDuel||Click Here||Bet $5 Get $200 in Bonus Bets|
Western Kentucky vs. Middle Tennessee Game Info
- Game Date: Thursday, September 28, 2023
- Game Time: 7:30 PM ET
- Location: Bowling Green, Kentucky
- Venue: Houchens Industries-L.T. Smith Stadium
- TV Channel: CBS Sports Network
|Favorite||Spread||Favorite Spread Odds||Underdog Spread Odds||Total||Over Total Odds||Under Total Odds||Favorite Moneyline||Underdog Moneyline|
Looking to place a bet on Western Kentucky vs. Middle Tennessee? Head to BetMGM using our link to unlock a new user bonus!
Week 5 CUSA Betting Trends
Western Kentucky Betting Records & Stats
- Western Kentucky is 2-1-0 against the spread this season.
- The Hilltoppers have won their only game this season when playing as at least 7-point favorites.
- One of Western Kentucky's three games with a set total has hit the over (33.3%).
- Western Kentucky has been the moneyline favorite just one other time so far this season, a game they won.
- Western Kentucky has played as a moneyline favorite of -275 or shorter in only one game this season, which it won.
- The Hilltoppers have a 73.3% chance to win this matchup based on the moneyline's implied probability.
Western Kentucky Stats Leaders
- Austin Reed has racked up 1,064 yards (266 ypg) on 100-of-159 passing with nine touchdowns compared to one interception this season. In addition, he's added 47 rushing yards (11.8 ypg) on 17 carries while scoring two touchdowns on the ground.
- The team's top rusher, Davion Ervin-Poindexter, has carried the ball 21 times for 101 yards (25.3 per game).
- Markese Stepp has been handed the ball 21 times this year and racked up 88 yards (22 per game) with one touchdown.
- Malachi Corley's leads his squad with 255 yards as a receiver. He's racked up that yardage on 21 receptions (out of 34 targets) and scored two touchdowns.
- Easton Messer has reeled in 18 passes while averaging 59.3 yards per game and scoring two touchdowns.
- Blue Smith has been the target of 13 passes and hauled in 10 receptions for 118 yards, an average of 29.5 yards per contest. He's found the end zone one time through the air this season.
- Kendrick Simpkins paces the team with four sacks, and also has four TFL and 15 tackles.
- Western Kentucky's top-tackler, Talique Allen, has 20 tackles this year.
- Aaron Key leads the team with one interception, while also recording 12 tackles and one pass defended.
Not all offers available in all states, please visit BetMGM for the latest promotions for your area. Must be 21+ to gamble, please wager responsibly. If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, contact 1-800-GAMBLER.
© 2023 Data Skrive. All rights reserved.