Titans Odds to Make Playoffs and Win Super Bowl
At the moment the Tennessee Titans have been given +8000 odds of winning the Super Bowl.
Watch the Titans this season on Fubo!
Titans Super Bowl Odds
- Odds to Win the AFC South: +240
- Odds to Win the Super Bowl: +8000
Looking to place a futures bet on the Titans to win the Super Bowl this season? Head to BetMGM using our link and enter the bonus code "GNPLAY" for special offers!
Sportsbook Promo Codes
|BetMGM||GNPLAY1||First Bet Offer: Up to $1500 Back in Bonus Bets|
|Caesars||Click Here||New Users: Bet $50 Get $250|
|DraftKings||Click Here||Bet $5 Get $200 In bonus bets instantly!|
|FanDuel||Click Here||Bet $5 Get $200 in Bonus Bets|
|PointsBet||Click Here||2x Second Chance Bets Up To $2,000|
Titans Super Bowl Odds Insights
- Bookmakers rate the Titans much higher (18th in the league) than the computer rankings do (30th).
- In terms of their Super Bowl odds, the Titans have had the 15th-biggest change this season, improving from +10000 at the start to +8000.
- The Titans' chances of winning the Super Bowl, based on their odds, are 1.2%.
Tennessee Betting Insights
- Tennessee has posted two wins against the spread this season.
- One of the Titans' three games this season has gone over the point total.
- The Titans have played as a moneyline underdog in every game this season.
- Tennessee has entered the game as an underdog three times this season and won once.
- While the Titans rank 17th in total defense with 344.7 yards allowed per game, they've been slightly less successful on offense, ranking second-worst (240.0 yards per game).
- The Titans rank fourth-worst in scoring offense (15.0 points per game), but they've been a little better on defense, ranking 16th with 22.3 points allowed per contest.
Titans Impact Players
- In three games, Derrick Henry has run for 163 yards (54.3 per game) and one touchdown.
- Henry also has five catches for 71 yards and zero scores.
- In three games, Ryan Tannehill has passed for 548 yards (182.7 per game), with one touchdown and three interceptions, completing 59.0%.
- Also, Tannehill has rushed for 17 yards and one score.
- In three games, DeAndre Hopkins has 14 receptions for 153 yards (51.0 per game) and zero scores.
- In the passing game, Nick Westbrook-Ikhine has scored one time, catching seven balls for 83 yards (41.5 per game).
- In three games for the Titans, Denico Autry has amassed 3.5 sacks and 3.0 TFL and 10 tackles.
Bet on Titans to win the Super Bowl and plenty more with BetMGM. Head to BetMGM using our link and enter the bonus code "GNPLAY" for special offers!
Titans Player Futures
2023-24 Titans NFL Schedule
|Week||Date||Opponent||Result||Opp. Super Bowl Odds|
|1||September 10||@ Saints||L 16-15||+4000|
|2||September 17||Chargers||W 27-24||+2500|
|3||September 24||@ Browns||L 27-3||+2500|
|5||October 8||@ Colts||-||+12500|
|9||November 2||@ Steelers||-||+3500|
|10||November 12||@ Buccaneers||-||+10000|
|11||November 19||@ Jaguars||-||+3000|
|14||December 11||@ Dolphins||-||+900|
|17||December 31||@ Texans||-||+40000|
Odds are current as of September 28 at 11:15 AM ET. Not all offers available in all states, please visit BetMGM for the latest promotions for your area. Must be 21+ to gamble, please wager responsibly. If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, contact 1-800-GAMBLER.
© 2023 Data Skrive. All rights reserved.