Lions vs. Packers Injury Report — Week 4
Entering their Thursday, September 28 game against the Green Bay Packers (2-1) at Lambeau Field, which starts at 8:15 PM , the Detroit Lions (2-1) are keeping their eye on eight players on the injury report.
The Lions head into this matchup following a 20-6 win over the Atlanta Falcons in their last outing.
Their last time out, the Packers won 18-17 over the New Orleans Saints.
Detroit Lions Injury Report Today
Sportsbook Promo Codes
|BetMGM||GNPLAY1||First Bet Offer: Up to $1500 Back in Bonus Bets|
|Caesars||Click Here||New Users: Bet $50 Get $250|
|DraftKings||Click Here||Bet $5 Get $200 In bonus bets instantly!|
|FanDuel||Click Here||Bet $5 Get $200 in Bonus Bets|
Sign up for fantasy football today with Underdog fantasy football for a 100% deposit match up to $100!
Green Bay Packers Injury Report Today
|David Bakhtiari||OT||Nir - rest||Out|
Lions vs. Packers Game Info
- When: Thursday, September 28, 2023 at 8:15 PM ET
- Where: Lambeau Field in Green Bay, Wisconsin
- TV Info: Amazon Prime Video
- Live Stream: Watch this game on Fubo
Rep the Lions or the Packers with officially licensed NFL gear! Head to Fanatics to find jerseys, shirts, and much more.
Lions Season Insights
- Offensively, the Lions rank eighth in the NFL with 381.3 yards per game. Meanwhile, they rank 11th in total defense (297.3 yards allowed per contest).
- The Lions rank 12th in scoring offense (24 points per game) and 15th in scoring defense (21 points allowed per game) this season.
- The Lions rank seventh in pass offense (269.7 passing yards per game) and 19th in pass defense (225.3 passing yards allowed per game) this season.
- Detroit owns the 11th-ranked offense this year in terms of rushing yards (111.7 per game), and has been more effective defensively, ranking fifth-best with only 72 rushing yards allowed per game.
- With two forced turnovers (22nd in NFL) against five turnovers committed (21st in NFL), the Lions (-3) have the 24th-ranked turnover margin in the league.
Packers Season Insights
- From an offensive standpoint, the Packers are generating 297.7 total yards per contest (22nd-ranked). They rank 15th in the NFL on defense (336.3 total yards allowed per game).
- From an offensive standpoint, the Packers are accumulating 26.7 points per contest (eighth-ranked). They rank 13th in the NFL on the other side of the ball (20.7 points surrendered per game).
- In terms of passing, the Packers rank 18th in the NFL (207.3 passing yards per game) and 10th on defense (199.7 passing yards allowed per game).
- Green Bay ranks 23rd in the NFL with 90.3 rushing yards per game on offense, and it ranks 27th with 136.7 rushing yards allowed per game on the defensive side of the ball.
- At +2, the Packers sport the ninth-ranked turnover margin in the NFL, with three forced turnovers (19th in NFL) and one turnover committed (first in NFL).
Lions vs. Packers Betting Info
- Spread Favorite: Lions (-2.5)
- Moneyline: Lions (-135), Packers (+115)
- Total: 45 points
Sign up to live bet on the Lions-Packers matchup or any other NFL game at BetMGM, and use our link for a first-time deposit bonus!
Not all offers available in all states, please visit BetMGM for the latest promotions for your area. Must be 21+ to gamble, please wager responsibly. If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, contact 1-800-GAMBLER.
© 2023 Data Skrive. All rights reserved.