Bengals Odds to Make Playoffs and Win Super Bowl
The Cincinnati Bengals have +1800 odds to win the Super Bowl, eighth-ranked in the league as of September 28.
Watch the Bengals this season on Fubo!
Bengals Super Bowl Odds
- Odds to Win the AFC North: +350
- Odds to Win the Super Bowl: +1800
Looking to place a futures bet on the Bengals to win the Super Bowl this season? Head to BetMGM using our link and enter the bonus code "GNPLAY" for special offers!
Sportsbook Promo Codes
|BetMGM||GNPLAY1||First Bet Offer: Up to $1500 Back in Bonus Bets|
|Caesars||Click Here||New Users: Bet $50 Get $250|
|DraftKings||Click Here||Bet $5 Get $200 In bonus bets instantly!|
|FanDuel||Click Here||Bet $5 Get $200 in Bonus Bets|
|PointsBet||Click Here||2x Second Chance Bets Up To $2,000|
Bengals Super Bowl Odds Insights
- Sportsbooks rate the Bengals lower (eighth-best in the NFL) than the computer rankings do (sixth-best).
- In terms of their Super Bowl odds, the Bengals have had the 13th-smallest change this season, dropping from +1100 at the start to +1800.
- The Bengals' chances of winning the Super Bowl, based on their odds, are 5.3%.
Cincinnati Betting Insights
- Cincinnati hasn't won a game against the spread this season.
- One of the Bengals' three games this season has hit the over.
- The Bengals have been listed as the moneyline favorite just two other times this season, and they split the two games.
- Cincinnati has not played a game this season while listed as the underdog.
- The Bengals have been a bottom-five offense this year, ranking third-worst with 244.3 yards per game. On the defensive side of the ball, they are ranked 21st in the NFL (352.3 yards allowed per game).
- The Bengals rank fifth-worst in scoring offense (15.3 points per game), but they've been a little better on defense, ranking 16th with 22.3 points allowed per contest.
Bengals Impact Players
- Joe Mixon has rushed for 180 yards (60.0 per game) and one touchdown in three games.
- Also, Mixon has eight receptions for 58 yards and zero TDs.
- Joe Burrow has thrown for 563 yards (187.7 per game), completing 55.4%, with two touchdowns and two interceptions in three games.
- In the passing game, Tee Higgins has scored two times, catching 10 balls for 110 yards (36.7 per game).
- In the passing game, Ja'Marr Chase has scored zero times, hauling in 22 balls for 211 yards (70.3 per game).
- Daxton Hill has been providing a big boost on defense, posting one INT and 26 tackles, 4.0 TFL, one sack, and two passes defended for the Bengals.
Bet on Bengals to win the Super Bowl and plenty more with BetMGM. Head to BetMGM using our link and enter the bonus code "GNPLAY" for special offers!
Bengals Player Futures
2023-24 Bengals NFL Schedule
|Week||Date||Opponent||Result||Opp. Super Bowl Odds|
|1||September 10||@ Browns||L 24-3||+2500|
|2||September 17||Ravens||L 27-24||+1600|
|3||September 25||Rams||W 19-16||+10000|
|4||October 1||@ Titans||-||+8000|
|5||October 8||@ Cardinals||-||+50000|
|8||October 29||@ 49ers||-||+550|
|11||November 16||@ Ravens||-||+1600|
|13||December 4||@ Jaguars||-||+3000|
|16||December 23||@ Steelers||-||+3500|
|17||December 31||@ Chiefs||-||+600|
Odds are current as of September 28 at 11:16 AM ET. Not all offers available in all states, please visit BetMGM for the latest promotions for your area. Must be 21+ to gamble, please wager responsibly. If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, contact 1-800-GAMBLER.
© 2023 Data Skrive. All rights reserved.