Ryan Tannehill vs. Deshaun Watson in Week 3: Titans vs. Browns Preview, Stats
With the Cleveland Browns (1-1) and the Tennessee Titans (1-1) squaring off on September 24 at Cleveland Browns Stadium, Deshaun Watson and Ryan Tannehill will go toe to toe at the quarterback position. We analyze the two signal callers below, diving into the stats and trends that will affect this matchup.
Titans vs. Browns Game Info
- Game Date: Sunday, September 24, 2023
- Time: 1:00 PM ET
- Venue: Cleveland Browns Stadium
- Location: Cleveland, Ohio
- TV: CBS
- Live Stream: Watch this game on Fubo!
Want to rep Tannehill this season? Head to Fanatics to find jerseys, shirts, and much more.
Ryan Tannehill vs. Deshaun Watson Matchup
|Ryan Tannehill||2022 Stats||Deshaun Watson|
|2,536 (211.3)||Passing Yards (Per Game)||1,102 (183.7)|
|98 (8.2)||Rushing Yards (Per game)||175 (29.2)|
Sportsbook Promo Codes
|BetMGM||GNPLAY1||First Bet Offer: Up to $1500 Back in Bonus Bets|
|Caesars||Click Here||New Users: Bet $50 Get $250|
|FanDuel||Click Here||Bet $5 Get $200 in Bonus Bets|
|PointsBet||Click Here||2x Second Chance Bets Up To $2,000|
Other Matchup Previews
- Click here for Matthew Stafford vs. Joe Burrow in Week 3
- Click here for Geno Smith vs. Andy Dalton in Week 3
- Click here for Kirk Cousins vs. Justin Herbert in Week 3
- Click here for Jalen Hurts vs. Baker Mayfield in Week 3
- Click here for Jordan Love vs. Derek Carr in Week 3
Ryan Tannehill Game Props
- Passing Yards Prop: Over/Under 193.5 yards
- Passing TD Prop: Over/Under 0.5 TD
Browns Defensive Stats
- Last year, the Browns ranked 20th in the NFL in points allowed (22.4 per game) and 15th in total yards allowed (331.2 per game).
- When it came to stopping the pass, Cleveland ranked fifth in the NFL in passing yards allowed with 3,336 (196.2 per game) and 11th in yards allowed per pass attempt (6.4).
- Against the run, the Browns were one of the lesser defenses in the league, giving up the eighth-most rushing yards in the NFL (135 per game). Meanwhile, they ranked 29th with 22 rushing touchdowns allowed.
- On defense, Cleveland ranked 16th in the NFL in red-zone efficiency allowed at 55.2%. In third-down efficiency allowed, it was 19th (39.5%).
Who comes out on top when the Browns and the Titans square off? Use our link to sign up at BetMGM for a first-time deposit bonus and place your bets today!
Titans Defensive Stats
- Last year, the Titans ceded 359 points, ranking 14th in the league with 21.1 points allowed per game. In terms of total yards, they ranked 23rd in the NFL with 5,978 total yards allowed (351.6 per contest).
- When it came to defending the pass, Tennessee was one of the bottom defenses in the league, allowing the most pass yards in the NFL (274.8 per game). Meanwhile, it ranked 28th with 29 passing touchdowns allowed.
- Against the run, the Titans ranked first in the NFL with 76.9 rushing yards allowed per game. They ranked third in rushing TDs allowed (nine).
- Defensively, Tennessee ranked third in the NFL in terms of third-down efficiency allowed, with a mark of 34.2%. It was 15th in red-zone efficiency allowed at 55.1%.
Not all offers available in all states, please visit BetMGM for the latest promotions for your area. Must be 21+ to gamble, please wager responsibly. If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, contact 1-800-GAMBLER.
© 2023 Data Skrive. All rights reserved.