How to Watch the Western Kentucky vs. Troy Game: Streaming & TV Channel Info for September 23
The Troy Trojans (1-2) and the Western Kentucky Hilltoppers (2-1) play at Veterans Memorial Stadium on Saturday, September 23, 2023.
Troy is compiling 382 yards per game on offense, which ranks 73rd in the FBS. Defensively, the Trojans rank 46th, allowing 309 yards per contest. Western Kentucky's defense has been bottom-25 in total defense this season, surrendering 490 total yards per game, which ranks seventh-worst. On the offensive side of the ball, it ranks 69th with 394 total yards per contest.
See more info below, including how to watch this game on ESPNU.
Western Kentucky vs. Troy Game Info
- Date: Saturday, September 23, 2023
- Time: 12:00 PM ET
- Channel: ESPNU
- Live Stream: Watch this game on Fubo
- City: Troy, Alabama
- Venue: Veterans Memorial Stadium
How to Watch Week 4 Games
- Maryland vs Michigan State
- SMU vs TCU
- Miami (FL) vs Temple
- Colorado vs Oregon
- NC State vs Virginia
- Wisconsin vs Purdue
- Florida State vs Clemson
- UCLA vs Utah
- Ole Miss vs Alabama
- Oklahoma vs Cincinnati
- BYU vs Kansas
- Oklahoma State vs Iowa State
- Air Force vs San Jose State
- Virginia Tech vs Marshall
- Auburn vs Texas A&M
Western Kentucky vs. Troy Key Statistics
|394 (76th)||Off. Yards Avg. (Rank)||382 (80th)|
|490 (112th)||Def. Yards Avg. (Rank)||309 (44th)|
|108 (114th)||Rush Yards Avg. (Rank)||133.3 (93rd)|
|286 (29th)||Pass Yards Avg. (Rank)||248.7 (57th)|
|4 (60th)||Turnovers (Rank)||7 (113th)|
|8 (7th)||Takeaways (Rank)||2 (107th)|
Western Kentucky Stats Leaders
- Austin Reed leads Western Kentucky with 796 yards on 77-of-120 passing with seven touchdowns compared to one interception this season. He has chipped in with 55 rushing yards (18.3 ypg) on 14 carries while scoring two touchdowns on the ground.
- Davion Ervin-Poindexter is his team's leading rusher with 20 carries for 100 yards, or 33.3 per game.
- Markese Stepp has totaled 88 yards on 21 carries with one touchdown.
- Malachi Corley has racked up 143 receiving yards on 12 receptions to pace his team so far this season while scoring one touchdown as a receiver.
- Easton Messer has put together a 141-yard season so far with one touchdown. He's caught 12 passes on 13 targets.
- Blue Smith's 13 targets have resulted in 10 receptions for 118 yards and one touchdown.
Troy Stats Leaders
- Gunnar Watson has compiled 697 yards (232.3 ypg) on 56-of-100 passing with seven touchdowns compared to three interceptions this season.
- Kimani Vidal has carried the ball 53 times for a team-high 358 yards on the ground. He's also tacked on three catches for 59 yards (19.7 per game).
- Jarris Williams has been handed the ball eight times this year and racked up 46 yards (15.3 per game) with one touchdown.
- Jabre Barber's team-leading 156 yards as a receiver have come on 11 receptions (out of 20 targets) with two touchdowns.
- Chris Lewis has reeled in nine passes while averaging 47.7 yards per game and scoring one touchdown.
- Devonte Ross has compiled 12 grabs for 120 yards, an average of 40 yards per game. He's scored two times as a receiver this season.
Rep your team with officially licensed Troy or Western Kentucky gear! Head to Fanatics to find jerseys, shirts, and much more.
© 2023 Data Skrive. All rights reserved.