How to Watch the Texas A&M vs. Auburn Game: Streaming & TV Channel Info for September 23
The Texas A&M Aggies (2-1) meet a fellow SEC foe when they host the Auburn Tigers (3-0) on Saturday, September 23, 2023 at Kyle Field.
From an offensive standpoint, Texas A&M ranks 27th in the FBS with 467 yards per game. Meanwhile, its defense ranks 38th in total defense (298.3 yards allowed per contest). Auburn's defense has been leading the way for the team, as it ranks 14th-best in the FBS with 264 total yards surrendered per game. In terms of offense, it is putting up 428 total yards per game, which ranks 47th.
We provide more coverage below, including how to watch this game on ESPN.
Texas A&M vs. Auburn Game Info
- Date: Saturday, September 23, 2023
- Time: 12:00 PM ET
- Channel: ESPN
- Live Stream: Watch this game on Fubo
- City: College Station, Texas
- Venue: Kyle Field
How to Watch Week 4 Games
- Colorado vs Oregon
- NC State vs Virginia
- Air Force vs San Jose State
- Miami (FL) vs Temple
- UCLA vs Utah
- SMU vs TCU
- Ole Miss vs Alabama
- Oklahoma State vs Iowa State
- Wisconsin vs Purdue
- Oklahoma vs Cincinnati
- Florida State vs Clemson
- Maryland vs Michigan State
- Virginia Tech vs Marshall
- BYU vs Kansas
Texas A&M vs. Auburn Key Statistics
|467 (41st)||Off. Yards Avg. (Rank)||428 (62nd)|
|298.3 (36th)||Def. Yards Avg. (Rank)||264 (12th)|
|129.7 (97th)||Rush Yards Avg. (Rank)||215.7 (18th)|
|337.3 (11th)||Pass Yards Avg. (Rank)||212.3 (89th)|
|3 (31st)||Turnovers (Rank)||7 (113th)|
|2 (107th)||Takeaways (Rank)||7 (11th)|
Texas A&M Stats Leaders
- Conner Weigman has 909 yards passing for Texas A&M, completing 70.5% of his passes and collecting eight touchdowns and two interceptions this season. He's also helped out on the ground with 69 rushing yards (23 ypg) on 11 carries with two rushing touchdowns.
- Amari Daniels has 149 rushing yards on 34 carries with two touchdowns. He's also added seven catches for 52 yards (17.3 per game).
- Rueben Owens has carried the ball 20 times for 83 yards (27.7 per game) and one touchdown.
- Evan Stewart's team-leading 257 yards as a receiver have come on 19 catches (out of 27 targets) with two touchdowns.
- Ainias Smith has hauled in 13 receptions totaling 194 yards so far this campaign.
- Jahdae Walker's eight catches are good enough for 141 yards and one touchdown.
Auburn Stats Leaders
- Payton Thorne has thrown for 517 yards (172.3 ypg) to lead Auburn, completing 68.3% of his passes and collecting four touchdown passes and three interceptions this season. He is also a playmaker on the ground, racking up 140 yards (46.7 ypg) on 22 carries with two touchdowns.
- Damari Alston has run for 119 yards across 24 carries, scoring one touchdown.
- Jay Fair has registered 14 receptions this season and his team-high yardage total sits at 174 (58 yards per game). He's been targeted 19 times and has two touchdowns.
- Rivaldo Fairweather has eight receptions (on eight targets) for a total of 96 yards (32 yards per game) and one touchdown this year.
- Shane Hooks has racked up 88 reciving yards (29.3 ypg) and one touchdown this season.
Rep your team with officially licensed Texas A&M or Auburn gear! Head to Fanatics to find jerseys, shirts, and much more.
© 2023 Data Skrive. All rights reserved.