How to Watch the Oklahoma vs. Cincinnati Game: Streaming & TV Channel Info for September 23
The No. 16 Oklahoma Sooners (3-0) and the Cincinnati Bearcats (2-1) play on Saturday, September 23, 2023 at Nippert Stadium in a clash of Big 12 opponents.
Oklahoma has been a tough matchup for opposing teams, as they rank top-25 in both scoring offense (third-best with 55.7 points per game) and scoring defense (fifth-best with 9.3 points allowed per game) this year. Cincinnati ranks 29th in the FBS with 39 points per game on offense, and it ranks 60th with 21.7 points allowed per game on the defensive side of the ball.
See how to watch this matchup on FOX in the article below.
Oklahoma vs. Cincinnati Game Info
- Date: Saturday, September 23, 2023
- Time: 12:00 PM ET
- Channel: FOX
- Live Stream: Watch this game on Fubo
- City: Cincinnati, Ohio
- Venue: Nippert Stadium
How to Watch Week 4 Games
- Oklahoma State vs Iowa State
- Virginia Tech vs Marshall
- Auburn vs Texas A&M
- Maryland vs Michigan State
- Air Force vs San Jose State
- Wisconsin vs Purdue
- Miami (FL) vs Temple
- UCLA vs Utah
- NC State vs Virginia
- Ole Miss vs Alabama
- Florida State vs Clemson
- Colorado vs Oregon
- BYU vs Kansas
- SMU vs TCU
Oklahoma vs. Cincinnati Key Statistics
|534 (16th)||Off. Yards Avg. (Rank)||525.3 (24th)|
|289 (29th)||Def. Yards Avg. (Rank)||307.3 (41st)|
|176 (50th)||Rush Yards Avg. (Rank)||239.3 (8th)|
|358 (7th)||Pass Yards Avg. (Rank)||286 (29th)|
|2 (10th)||Turnovers (Rank)||4 (60th)|
|8 (7th)||Takeaways (Rank)||6 (26th)|
Oklahoma Stats Leaders
- Dillon Gabriel has 905 pass yards for Oklahoma, completing 82.5% of his passes and recording 11 touchdowns and one interception this season. He's also chipped in on the ground with 35 rushing yards (11.7 ypg) on 10 carries with one rushing touchdown.
- The team's top rusher, Tawee Walker, has carried the ball 29 times for 161 yards (53.7 per game), scoring two times.
- Jovantae Barnes has carried the ball 28 times for 122 yards (40.7 per game) and one touchdown.
- Andrel Anthony's leads his squad with 254 yards as a receiver. He's racked up that yardage on 14 catches (out of 17 targets) and scored one touchdown.
- Nic Anderson has reeled in five passes while averaging 62.7 yards per game and scoring three touchdowns.
- Jalil Farooq has compiled eight grabs for 159 yards, an average of 53 yards per game. He's scored two times as a receiver this season.
Cincinnati Stats Leaders
- Emory Jones has thrown for 735 yards (245 ypg) to lead Cincinnati, completing 66.3% of his passes and recording seven touchdown passes and three interceptions this season. He is also a playmaker on the ground, racking up 144 yards (48 ypg) on 40 carries with three touchdowns.
- The team's top rusher, Corey Kiner, has carried the ball 47 times for 289 yards (96.3 per game) with two touchdowns.
- Xzavier Henderson has totaled 20 catches this season and his team-high yardage total sits at 299 (99.7 yards per game). He's been targeted 24 times and has one touchdown.
- Braden Smith has 10 receptions (on 17 targets) for a total of 168 yards (56 yards per game) and two touchdowns this year.
- Dee Wiggins' 13 targets have resulted in seven grabs for 142 yards and one touchdown.
Rep your team with officially licensed Oklahoma or Cincinnati gear! Head to Fanatics to find jerseys, shirts, and much more.
© 2023 Data Skrive. All rights reserved.