How to Watch the Kentucky vs. Vanderbilt Game: Streaming & TV Channel Info for September 23
The Kentucky Wildcats (3-0) and the Vanderbilt Commodores (2-2) square off on Saturday, September 23, 2023 at FirstBank Stadium in a battle of SEC opponents.
Kentucky is putting up 407 yards per game on offense this season (57th in the FBS), and is allowing 281.7 yards per game (26th) on the defensive side of the ball. Vanderbilt is posting 400.3 total yards per contest on offense this season (62nd-ranked). Meanwhile, it is giving up 389 total yards per game (98th-ranked).
See below as we dive into all of the info you need before this contest starts, including how to watch on SEC Network.
Kentucky vs. Vanderbilt Game Info
- Date: Saturday, September 23, 2023
- Time: 12:00 PM ET
- Channel: SEC Network
- Live Stream: Watch this game on Fubo
- City: Nashville, Tennessee
- Venue: FirstBank Stadium
How to Watch Week 4 Games
- SMU vs TCU
- Air Force vs San Jose State
- Florida State vs Clemson
- BYU vs Kansas
- Colorado vs Oregon
- NC State vs Virginia
- Oklahoma vs Cincinnati
- UCLA vs Utah
- Virginia Tech vs Marshall
- Maryland vs Michigan State
- Wisconsin vs Purdue
- Miami (FL) vs Temple
- Oklahoma State vs Iowa State
- Auburn vs Texas A&M
- Ole Miss vs Alabama
Kentucky vs. Vanderbilt Key Statistics
|407 (70th)||Off. Yards Avg. (Rank)||400.3 (17th)|
|281.7 (24th)||Def. Yards Avg. (Rank)||389 (120th)|
|122 (101st)||Rush Yards Avg. (Rank)||111.5 (109th)|
|285 (31st)||Pass Yards Avg. (Rank)||288.8 (28th)|
|5 (77th)||Turnovers (Rank)||8 (121st)|
|5 (47th)||Takeaways (Rank)||6 (26th)|
Kentucky Stats Leaders
- Devin Leary has thrown for 855 yards (285 ypg) to lead Kentucky, completing 61.1% of his passes and recording eight touchdown passes compared to three interceptions this season.
- Re'Mahn Davis has carried the ball 33 times for a team-high 236 yards (78.7 per game) with three scores. He has also caught nine passes for 143 yards and two receiving touchdowns.
- This season, Demie Sumo has carried the ball four times for 58 yards (19.3 per game) and one touchdown.
- Tayvion Robinson's leads his squad with 260 yards as a receiver. He's racked up that yardage on 14 receptions (out of 16 targets) and scored three touchdowns.
- Dane Key has been the target of 19 passes and racked up nine receptions for 138 yards, an average of 46 yards per contest. He's found the end zone one time through the air this season.
Vanderbilt Stats Leaders
- AJ Swann has thrown for 1,062 yards on 57.1% passing while collecting 11 touchdown passes with four interceptions this season.
- Patrick Smith is his team's leading rusher with 40 carries for 200 yards, or 50 per game. He's found paydirt one time on the ground, as well.
- Sedrick Alexander has racked up 132 yards (on 31 carries) with two touchdowns.
- Will Sheppard paces his squad with 314 receiving yards on 25 receptions with six touchdowns.
- Jayden McGowan has caught 23 passes and compiled 295 receiving yards (73.8 per game).
- London Humphreys' 17 targets have resulted in nine catches for 266 yards and three touchdowns.
Rep your team with officially licensed Kentucky or Vanderbilt gear! Head to Fanatics to find jerseys, shirts, and much more.
© 2023 Data Skrive. All rights reserved.