Kansas vs. BYU: Promo codes, odds, spread, and over/under - September 23
The Kansas Jayhawks (3-0) will play their Big 12-rival, the BYU Cougars (3-0) in a matchup on Saturday, September 23, 2023 at David Booth Memorial Stadium (Lawrence, KS). The Jayhawks are notable favorites in this one, with the spread sitting at 9.5 points. An over/under of 54.5 points has been set for the contest.
See odds, spreads, over/unders and more from multiple sportsbooks in this article for the Kansas vs. BYU matchup.
Kansas vs. BYU Game Info
- Date: Saturday, September 23, 2023
- Time: 3:30 PM ET
- Channel: ESPN
- Live Stream: Watch this game on Fubo
- City: Lawrence, Kansas
- Venue: David Booth Memorial Stadium (Lawrence, KS)
Watch college football live, along with tons of other live sports and TV, with a free trial to Fubo.
Sportsbook Promo Codes
|BetMGM||GNPLAY1||First Bet Offer: Up to $1500 Back in Bonus Bets|
|Caesars||Click Here||New Users: Bet $50 Get $250|
|FanDuel||Click Here||Bet $5 Get $200 in Bonus Bets|
|PointsBet||Click Here||2x Second Chance Bets Up To $2,000|
Kansas vs. BYU Odds, Spread, Over/Under
See the odds, spread and over/under for this matchup available on individual sportsbooks.
|Favorite||Total||Kansas Moneyline||BYU Moneyline|
|BetMGM||Kansas (-9.5)||54.5||-375||+290||Bet on this game with BetMGM|
|FanDuel||Kansas (-9.5)||54.5||-385||+290||Bet on this game with FanDuel|
Week 4 Odds
- SMU vs TCU
- Colorado vs Oregon
- Maryland vs Michigan State
- Cal vs Washington
- NC State vs Virginia
- UAB vs Georgia
- Ohio State vs Notre Dame
- Iowa vs Penn State
- Miami (FL) vs Temple
- Georgia State vs Coastal Carolina
- Ole Miss vs Alabama
- Texas vs Baylor
- Oklahoma State vs Iowa State
- Oklahoma vs Cincinnati
- UCLA vs Utah
- Arkansas vs LSU
- Wisconsin vs Purdue
- Air Force vs San Jose State
- USC vs Arizona State
- Oregon State vs Washington State
- Auburn vs Texas A&M
- Virginia Tech vs Marshall
- Florida State vs Clemson
- UCF vs Kansas State
Kansas vs. BYU Betting Trends
- Kansas has a record of 1-2-0 against the spread this season.
- The Jayhawks have not covered the spread when favored by 9.5 points or more this season (in two opportunities).
- BYU has compiled a perfect 1-0-0 record against the spread this year.
Kansas & BYU 2023 Futures Odds
|To Win the National Champ.||+25000||Bet $100 to win $25000|
|To Win the Big 12||+3000||Bet $100 to win $3000|
|To Win the National Champ.||+35000||Bet $100 to win $35000|
|To Win the Big 12||+12500||Bet $100 to win $12500|
Not all offers available in all states. Please gamble responsibly! Contact 1-800-GAMBLER if you or someone you know has developed a gambling problem or addiction.
© 2023 Data Skrive. All rights reserved.