How to Watch the Florida State vs. Clemson Game: Streaming & TV Channel Info for September 23
ACC opponents meet when the No. 4 Florida State Seminoles (3-0) and the Clemson Tigers (2-1) square off on Saturday, September 23, 2023 at Memorial Stadium.
Florida State has the 63rd-ranked defense this season (22 points allowed per game), and has been better offensively, ranking seventh-best with 47.3 points per game. Clemson has dominated on both offense and defense this season, ranking 20th-best in total offense (489.3 total yards per game) and seventh-best in total defense (246.7 total yards allowed per game).
Below we dive into all of the info you need to know about this contest, including how to watch on ABC.
Florida State vs. Clemson Game Info
- Date: Saturday, September 23, 2023
- Time: 12:00 PM ET
- Channel: ABC
- Live Stream: Watch this game on Fubo
- City: Berkeley, California
- Venue: Memorial Stadium
How to Watch Week 4 Games
- Colorado vs Oregon
- BYU vs Kansas
- UCLA vs Utah
- Air Force vs San Jose State
- Miami (FL) vs Temple
- Maryland vs Michigan State
- Oklahoma State vs Iowa State
- Ole Miss vs Alabama
- Auburn vs Texas A&M
- NC State vs Virginia
- Virginia Tech vs Marshall
- SMU vs TCU
- Oklahoma vs Cincinnati
- Wisconsin vs Purdue
Florida State vs. Clemson Key Statistics
|462.7 (47th)||Off. Yards Avg. (Rank)||489.3 (32nd)|
|391.7 (94th)||Def. Yards Avg. (Rank)||246.7 (5th)|
|189.7 (36th)||Rush Yards Avg. (Rank)||216.7 (16th)|
|273 (37th)||Pass Yards Avg. (Rank)||272.7 (38th)|
|3 (31st)||Turnovers (Rank)||6 (95th)|
|4 (67th)||Takeaways (Rank)||7 (11th)|
Florida State Stats Leaders
- Jordan Travis has been a dual threat for Florida State so far this season. He has 729 passing yards, completing 64.3% of his passes and recording eight touchdown passes and one interception this season. He's rushed for 96 yards (32 ypg) on 17 carries with one rushing touchdown.
- Trey Benson has 194 rushing yards on 35 carries with four touchdowns.
- Johnny Wilson has hauled in 11 catches for 209 yards (69.7 yards per game) to lead the team so far this season. .
- Keon Coleman has hauled in 12 receptions totaling 170 yards, finding the end zone four times as a receiver so far this campaign.
- Jaheim Bell has racked up seven receptions for 125 yards, an average of 41.7 yards per game. He's scored two times as a receiver this season.
Clemson Stats Leaders
- Cade Klubnik has thrown for 693 yards (231 per game) while completing 66.4% of his passes and collecting eight touchdown passes with two interceptions this season. He's also rushed for 63 yards with one touchdown.
- Will Shipley is his team's leading rusher with 36 carries for 225 yards, or 75 per game. Shipley has also chipped in with 11 catches for 58 yards and one receiving touchdown.
- Phil Mafah has totaled 166 yards on 25 carries with three touchdowns.
- Beaux Collins paces his team with 197 receiving yards on 13 receptions with one touchdown.
- Antonio Williams has racked up 145 receiving yards (48.3 yards per game) and two touchdowns on 15 receptions.
- Tyler Brown has racked up 79 reciving yards (26.3 ypg) and two touchdowns this season.
Rep your team with officially licensed Florida State or Clemson gear! Head to Fanatics to find jerseys, shirts, and much more.
© 2023 Data Skrive. All rights reserved.