Reds vs. Twins Probable Starting Pitchers Today - September 19
Christian Encarnacion-Strand carries a two-game homer streak into the Cincinnati Reds' (79-73) game versus the Minnesota Twins (79-72) at 6:40 PM ET on Tuesday, at Great American Ball Park.
The Twins will give the nod to Kenta Maeda (5-7, 4.50 ERA), who is eyeing win No. 6 on the season, and the Reds will counter with Fernando Cruz (0-1, 4.05 ERA).
Bet Now: Get the latest odds for this matchup and pitcher props on BetMGM. New depositors can use bonus code "GNPLAY" for special offers!
Reds vs. Twins Pitcher Matchup Info
- Date: Tuesday, September 19, 2023
- Time: 6:40 PM ET
- TV: BSOH
- Location: Cincinnati, Ohio
- Venue: Great American Ball Park
- Live Stream: Watch this game on Fubo!
- Probable Pitchers: Maeda - MIN (5-7, 4.50 ERA) vs Cruz - CIN (0-1, 4.05 ERA)
Discover More About This Game
|Reds Injury Report|
|Twins vs Reds Betting Trends & Stats|
|Twins vs Reds Prediction|
|How to Watch Twins vs Reds|
|Twins vs Reds Odds|
Reds Probable Starting Pitcher Tonight: Fernando Cruz
- Cruz (0-1) starts for the Reds, his second of the season.
- In his most recent appearance -- in relief on Saturday -- the right-hander tossed two scoreless innings against the New York Mets without surrendering a hit.
- In 53 appearances this season, he has a 4.05 ERA and 13.2 strikeouts per nine innings while opponents are hitting .200 against him.
- He will try for his fifth straight outing without allowing an earned run.
Twins Probable Starting Pitcher Tonight: Kenta Maeda
- Maeda (5-7) will take to the mound for the Twins and make his 20th start of the season.
- The right-hander's last appearance was on Thursday, when he threw seven innings against the Chicago White Sox, giving up two earned runs while allowing four hits.
- The 35-year-old has pitched to a 4.50 ERA this season with 9.7 strikeouts per nine innings compared to 2.3 walks per nine across 19 games.
- He has earned a quality start six times in 19 starts this season.
- Maeda will look to finish five or more innings for the fourth start in a row.
- He has one appearance with no earned runs allowed in 19 chances this season.
Not all offers available in all states, please visit BetMGM for the latest promotions for your area. Must be 21+ to gamble, please wager responsibly. If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, contact 1-800-GAMBLER.
© 2023 Data Skrive. All rights reserved.