Reds vs. Twins: Odds, spread, over/under - September 19
Minnesota Twins (79-72) will match up with the Cincinnati Reds (79-73) at Great American Ball Park on Tuesday, September 19 at 6:40 PM ET. Currently sitting at 29 steals, Willi Castro will be looking to nab his 30th stolen base of the year.
Oddsmakers list the Twins as -130 moneyline favorites, while giving the underdog Reds +110 moneyline odds. The over/under is 9.5 runs for the game.
Reds vs. Twins Time and TV Channel
- Date: Tuesday, September 19, 2023
- Time: 6:40 PM ET
- TV: BSOH
- Location: Cincinnati, Ohio
- Venue: Great American Ball Park
- Probable Pitchers: Kenta Maeda - MIN (5-7, 4.50 ERA) vs Fernando Cruz - CIN (0-1, 4.05 ERA)
Watch live sports and TV without cable on all your devices with a seven-day free trial to Fubo!
Reds vs. Twins Betting Odds, Run Line and Total
See the odds, run line and over/under for this matchup at individual sportsbooks.
|Twins Moneyline||Reds Moneyline||Run Line||Total|
|BetMGM||-130||+110||-||9.5||Bet on this game with BetMGM|
Looking to bet on the Reds versus Twins game but don't know where to start? Consider some of the most common betting types, such as the moneyline, run line, and total. A moneyline bet, such as the Reds (+110) in this matchup, means that you think the Reds will win, simple as that! And if they do, and you bet $10, you'd get $21.00 back.
And that's not all. There are lots of other ways to bet, as well. For example, you can wager on player props (will TJ Friedl get a hit?), parlays (combining picks from different games to multiply your potential winnings), and more. Visit the BetMGM website and app for additional info on the many different ways you can bet on games.
Ready to place your bet? Click here and enter bonus code "GNPLAY" to claim your BetMGM promo today.
Explore More About This Game
|Reds Injury Report|
|Twins vs Reds Betting Trends & Stats|
|Twins vs Reds Pitching Matchup|
|Twins vs Reds Prediction|
|How to Watch Twins vs Reds|
Reds vs. Twins Betting Trends and Insights
- The Twins have been favorites in 101 games this season and won 60 (59.4%) of those contests.
- The Twins have a 46-33 record (winning 58.2% of their games) when playing as moneyline favorites of -130 or shorter.
- Minnesota has a 56.5% chance to win this game based on the implied probability of the moneyline.
- The Twins have a 5-3 record from the eight games they were moneyline favorites over their last 10 matchups.
- Over its last 10 outings, Minnesota and its opponents combined to hit the over on the run total seven times (all 10 games had set totals).
- The Reds have been victorious in 52, or 48.1%, of the 108 contests they have been chosen as underdogs in this season.
- This year, the Reds have won 37 of 74 games when listed as at least +110 or worse on the moneyline.
- The Reds have played as underdogs in six of their past 10 games and won three of those contests.
- Cincinnati and its opponents have combined to hit the over five times in the last 10 games with a total.
Want a different way to play? Put together your best lineup of players and you could win cash prizes! Sign up for FanDuel Fantasy using our link for the best first-time player offer.
Reds Futures Odds
|Odds||MLB Rank||NL Central Rank|
|Win World Series||+15000||16th||3rd|
|Win NL Central||+50000||-||3rd|
Think the Reds can win it all? Check out the latest futures odds for Cincinnati and place your bets with BetMGM Sportsbook! Be sure to use our link and enter the bonus code "GNPLAY" for special offers.
Not all offers available in all states, please visit sportsbook websites for the latest promotions for your area. Must be 21+ to gamble, please wager responsibly. If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, contact 1-800-GAMBLER.
© 2023 Data Skrive. All rights reserved.