Reds vs. Mets: Betting Trends, Odds, Records Against the Run Line, Home/Road Splits
Brandon Williamson will look to shut down Pete Alonso and the New York Mets when they play his Cincinnati Reds on Sunday at 1:40 PM ET.
The Mets are -135 moneyline favorites for this matchup against the Reds (+110). The over/under is 9 runs for this contest.
Rep your team with officially licensed Reds gear! Head to Fanatics to find jerseys, shirts, and much more.
Reds vs. Mets Odds & Info
- Date: Sunday, September 17, 2023
- Time: 1:40 PM ET
- TV: WPIX
- Location: Queens, New York
- Venue: Citi Field
- Live Stream: Watch on Fubo!
|Favorite||Favorite Moneyline||Underdog Moneyline||Total||Over Total Odds||Under Total Odds||Run Line||Favorite Run Line Odds||Underdog Run Line Odds|
Reds Recent Betting Performance
- In six games as the underdog over the last 10 matchups, the Reds have a record of 3-3.
- In their last 10 matchups with a total posted by oddsmakers, the Reds and their opponents are 5-4-1 when it comes to hitting the over.
- Bookmakers have not posted a runline in any of the Reds' past 10 contests.
Read More About This Game
|Reds Injury Report|
|Mets vs Reds Pitching Matchup|
|Mets vs Reds Prediction|
|How to Watch Mets vs Reds|
|Mets vs Reds Odds|
Reds Betting Records & Stats
- The Reds have been victorious in 51, or 48.1%, of the 106 contests they have been chosen as underdogs in this season.
- Cincinnati is 36-37 this season when entering a game as the underdog by +110 or more on the moneyline.
- The moneyline set for this matchup implies the Reds have a 47.6% chance of coming away with a victory in the contest.
- Cincinnati and its opponents have gone over the total this season in 72 of its 149 opportunities.
- The Reds have posted a record of 6-6-0 against the spread this season.
Check out the latest odds and place your bets on and the with BetMGM Sportsbook. Use bonus code "GNPLAY" for special offers!
|Home||Away||Day||Night||Vs. Starting RHP||Vs. Starting LHP|
Not all offers available in all states, please visit BetMGM for the latest promotions for your area. Must be 21+ to gamble, please wager responsibly. If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, contact 1-800-GAMBLER.
© 2023 Data Skrive. All rights reserved.