Best Bets, Odds & Promo Codes for the Bengals vs. Ravens Game – Week 2
The Cincinnati Bengals (0-1) host an AFC North clash against the Baltimore Ravens (1-0) on Sunday, September 17, 2023 at Paycor Stadium, so check out our best bets.
Looking to put together a parlay or a few single bets on Bengals vs. Ravens? Head to BetMGM using our link to get up to $1500 in bonus bets with our promo code!
Sportsbook Promo Codes
|BetMGM||GNPLAY1||First Bet Offer: Up to $1500 Back in Bonus Bets|
|Caesars||Click Here||New Users: Bet $50 Get $250|
|FanDuel||Click Here||Bet $5 Get $200 in Bonus Bets|
|PointsBet||Click Here||2x Second Chance Bets Up To $2,000|
When is Bengals vs. Ravens?
- Game Date: Sunday, September 17, 2023
- Time: 1:00 PM ET
- TV: CBS
- Live Stream: Watch this game on Fubo (Regional restrictions may apply)
Watch the NFL live all season long with Fubo!
Best Moneyline Bet
- Prediction: Baltimore 17 - Cincinnati 14
- The Bengals have a 63.6% chance to win this matchup, based on the implied probability of the moneyline.
- The Bengals won 10 of the 13 games they were favored on the moneyline last season (76.9%).
- Cincinnati had a 9-3 record last year (winning 75% of its games) when playing as a moneyline favorite of -175 or shorter.
- The Ravens were underdogs five times last season and won twice.
- Last season, Baltimore was at least a +145 underdog on the moneyline three times, losing each of those contests.
Who will win? The Bengals or Ravens? Head to BetMGM and make your pick!
Against the Spread Pick
- Pick ATS: Baltimore (+3)
- The Bengals were 12-4-0 against the spread last season.
- As 3-point or greater favorites, Cincinnati went 9-5 against the spread last season.
- The Ravens' record against the spread last year was 8-9-0.
- Baltimore went 3-0 as underdogs of 3 points or greater last season.
Parlay your bets together on the Bengals vs. Ravens matchup with BetMGM, where you can use our link to get a great first-time player bonus!
Best Over/Under Pick
- Pick OU: Under (45.5)
- The two teams averaged a combined 1.2 more points per game (46.7) a season ago than this matchup's total of 45.5 points.
- Opponents of these teams averaged a combined 38.6 points per game last season, 6.9 fewer than the over/under for this game.
- A total of six of the Bengals' games last season went over the point total.
- A total of five Ravens games last year went over the point total.
Expecting a high-scoring contest or a defensive masterclass? Check out the alternate markets and ways you can bet on this matchup with BetMGM, using our link for a bonus offer for new players.
Ja'Marr Chase Total Rushing & Receiving Yards (Our pick: 81.5/Under)
|Games||Rush YPG||Rush TDs||Rec. YPG||Rec. TDs|
Lamar Jackson Rushing Attempts (Our pick: 8.5/Under)
|Games||Pass YPG||Pass TDs||Rush YPG||Rush TDs|
Not all offers available in all states, please visit BetMGM for the latest promotions for your area. Must be 21+ to gamble, please wager responsibly. If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, contact 1-800-GAMBLER.
© 2023 Data Skrive. All rights reserved.