How to Watch the Western Kentucky vs. Ohio State Game: Streaming & TV Channel Info for September 16
The No. 6 Ohio State Buckeyes (2-0) take on the Western Kentucky Hilltoppers (2-0) at Ohio Stadium on Saturday, September 16, 2023.
Ohio State ranks 51st in total offense this season (431 yards per game), but has been shining on defense, ranking third-best in the FBS with 431 yards allowed per game. Western Kentucky's defense has been bottom-25 in total defense this season, allowing 454 total yards per game, which ranks 15th-worst. Offensively, it ranks 40th with 449 total yards per contest.
We dive into all of the info you need before this matchup begins below, including how to watch on FOX.
Western Kentucky vs. Ohio State Game Info
- Date: Saturday, September 16, 2023
- Time: 4:00 PM ET
- Channel: FOX
- Live Stream: Watch this game on Fubo
- City: Columbus, Ohio
- Venue: Ohio Stadium
How to Watch Week 3 Games
- Alabama vs South Florida
- Pittsburgh vs West Virginia
- Penn State vs Illinois
- Oklahoma vs Tulsa
- TCU vs Houston
- Syracuse vs Purdue
- San Diego State vs Oregon State
- Tennessee vs Florida
- Minnesota vs North Carolina
- North Dakota vs Boise State
- Wake Forest vs Old Dominion
- Virginia vs Maryland
- LSU vs Mississippi State
- BYU vs Arkansas
- Northern Illinois vs Nebraska
- South Carolina vs Georgia
- Florida State vs Boston College
- Army vs UTSA
Western Kentucky vs. Ohio State Key Statistics
|Western Kentucky||Ohio State|
|449 (55th)||Off. Yards Avg. (Rank)||431 (66th)|
|454 (107th)||Def. Yards Avg. (Rank)||193.5 (2nd)|
|122 (98th)||Rush Yards Avg. (Rank)||133 (87th)|
|327 (12th)||Pass Yards Avg. (Rank)||298 (30th)|
|0 (1st)||Turnovers (Rank)||1 (9th)|
|6 (6th)||Takeaways (Rank)||1 (109th)|
Western Kentucky Stats Leaders
- Austin Reed leads Western Kentucky with 589 yards on 56-of-83 passing with six touchdowns compared to zero interceptions this season. He has chipped in with 41 rushing yards (20.5 ypg) on seven carries while scoring two touchdowns on the ground.
- Davion Ervin-Poindexter has run the ball 15 times for 78 yards.
- Markese Stepp has run for 69 yards across 13 carries, scoring one touchdown.
- Easton Messer has racked up 134 receiving yards on 11 catches to pace his squad so far this season while scoring one touchdown as a receiver.
- Dalvin Smith has put together a 107-yard season so far with one touchdown. He's caught nine passes on 13 targets.
- Blue Smith's eight receptions (on nine targets) have netted him 88 yards (44 ypg) and one touchdown.
Ohio State Stats Leaders
- Kyle McCord has thrown for 497 yards (248.5 ypg) to lead Ohio State, completing 64.2% of his passes and collecting three touchdown passes compared to one interception this season.
- The team's top rusher, TreVeyon Henderson, has carried the ball 17 times for 103 yards (51.5 per game), scoring two times.
- This season, DeaMonte Trayanum has carried the ball 14 times for 77 yards (38.5 per game).
- Marvin Harrison Jr.'s leads his squad with 178 yards as a receiver. He's racked up that yardage on nine catches (out of 18 targets) and scored two touchdowns.
- Emeka Egbuka has caught eight passes for 110 yards (55 yards per game) and one touchdown this year.
- Cade Stover's five grabs have turned into 98 yards.
Rep your team with officially licensed Ohio State or Western Kentucky gear! Head to Fanatics to find jerseys, shirts, and much more.
© 2023 Data Skrive. All rights reserved.