Best Bets, Odds & Promo Codes for the Oklahoma vs. Tulsa Game – Saturday, September 16
The No. 19 Oklahoma Sooners (2-0) and Tulsa Golden Hurricane (1-1) will battle in a matchup at Skelly Field at H.A. Chapman Stadium in Tulsa, Oklahoma. For odds and best bets, keep reading.
Looking to put together a parlay or a few single bets on Oklahoma vs. Tulsa? Head to BetMGM using our link to get up to $1500 in bonus bets with our promo code!
Sportsbook Promo Codes
|BetMGM||GNPLAY1||First Bet Offer: Up to $1500 Back in Bonus Bets|
|Caesars||Click Here||New Users: Bet $50 Get $250|
|FanDuel||Click Here||Bet $5 Get $200 in Bonus Bets|
|PointsBet||Click Here||2x Second Chance Bets Up To $2,000|
When and Where is Oklahoma vs. Tulsa?
- Date: Saturday, September 16, 2023
- Time: 3:30 PM ET
- Channel: ESPN2
- Live Stream: Watch this game on Fubo
- City: Tulsa, Oklahoma
- Venue: Skelly Field at H.A. Chapman Stadium
Best Moneyline Bet
- Prediction: Oklahoma 30, Tulsa 25
- Oklahoma has been listed as the moneyline favorite only two other times so far this season, and they won both of the games.
- The Sooners have played as a moneyline favorite of -5000 or shorter in just one game this season, which they won.
- Tulsa lost the only game it has played as the underdog this season.
- The Golden Hurricane are this season when entering a game as the underdog by +1400 or more on the moneyline.
- The Sooners have an implied moneyline win probability of 98.0% in this game.
Against the Spread Pick
- Pick ATS:
- Oklahoma has two wins versus the spread in two games this season.
- The Sooners covered the spread in their only game when favored by 28.5 points or more.
- Tulsa has one win against the spread in two games this year.
- The Golden Hurricane have been underdogs by 28.5 points or more once this year and covered the spread.
Parlay your bets together on the Oklahoma vs. Tulsa matchup with BetMGM, where you can use our link to get a great first-time player bonus!
Best Over/Under Pick
- Pick OU: Under (58.5)
- Oklahoma averages 50.5 points per game against Tulsa's 26, amounting to 18 points over the game's over/under of 58.5.
Expecting a high-scoring contest or a defensive masterclass? Check out the alternate markets and ways you can bet on this matchup with BetMGM, using our link for a bonus offer for new players.
|Point Total AVG||63.3||63.3|
|Implied Total AVG||45||45|
|Moneyline Favorite Record||2-0||2-0||0-0|
|Moneyline Underdog Record||0-0||0-0||0-0|
|Point Total AVG||59.5||52.5||66.5|
|Implied Total AVG||48.5||47||50|
|Moneyline Favorite Record||0-0||0-0||0-0|
|Moneyline Underdog Record||0-1||0-0||0-1|
Not all offers available in all states, please visit BetMGM for the latest promotions for your area. Must be 21+ to gamble, please wager responsibly. If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, contact 1-800-GAMBLER.
© 2023 Data Skrive. All rights reserved.