Colorado vs. Colorado State Predictions & Picks: Odds, Moneyline, Spread - Saturday, September 16
When the Colorado Buffaloes square off against the Colorado State Rams at 10:00 PM on Saturday, September 16, our projection system predicts the Buffaloes will come out on top. Our model also projects the spead, point total, and final score, which you can read below.
Looking to bet on Colorado vs. Colorado State? Head to BetMGM using our link to claim a first-time depositor bonus!
Colorado vs. Colorado State Predictions and Picks
|ATS Pick||Total Pick||Score Prediction|
|Colorado State (+23.5)||Over (63.5)||Colorado 41, Colorado State 30|
Sportsbook Promo Codes
|BetMGM||GNPLAY1||First Bet Offer: Up to $1500 Back in Bonus Bets|
|Caesars||Click Here||New Users: Bet $50 Get $250|
|FanDuel||Click Here||Bet $5 Get $200 in Bonus Bets|
|PointsBet||Click Here||2x Second Chance Bets Up To $2,000|
Week 3 Predictions
- TCU vs Houston
- Alabama vs South Florida
- Florida State vs Boston College
- Tennessee vs Florida
- Syracuse vs Purdue
- BYU vs Arkansas
- San Diego State vs Oregon State
- Minnesota vs North Carolina
- Army vs UTSA
- Penn State vs Illinois
- Virginia vs Maryland
- Northern Illinois vs Nebraska
- Wake Forest vs Old Dominion
- Pittsburgh vs West Virginia
- Western Kentucky vs Ohio State
- LSU vs Mississippi State
- Fresno State vs Arizona State
- Oklahoma vs Tulsa
- South Carolina vs Georgia
Colorado Betting Info (2023)
- The Buffaloes have a 96.2% chance to win this game based on the moneyline's implied probability.
- The Buffaloes haven't lost a game against the spread this year.
- The Buffaloes have had one game (out of two) hit the over this year.
- The over/under for this game is 63.5 points, 3.5 more than the average point total for Colorado games this season.
Colorado State Betting Info (2023)
- The Rams have a 8.7% chance to win this game based on the implied probability of the moneyline.
- The Rams have compiled a 0-1-0 record against the spread this year.
- One of the Rams' one games with a set total has hit the over (100%).
- The average over/under in Colorado State games this year is nine fewer points than the point total of 63.5 in this outing.
Rep your team with officially licensed college football gear! Head to Fanatics to find jerseys, shirts, and much more.
Buffaloes vs. Rams 2023 Scoring Insights
|Pts||Pts Allowed||Home Pts||Home Pts Allowed||Away Pts||Away Pts Allowed|
Not all offers available in all states, please visit BetMGM for the latest promotions for your area. Must be 21+ to gamble, please wager responsibly. If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, contact 1-800-GAMBLER.
© 2023 Data Skrive. All rights reserved.