How to Watch the Reds vs. Mets Game: Streaming & TV Channel Info for September 15
The New York Mets and Cincinnati Reds will meet on Friday at Citi Field, at 7:10 PM ET, with Pete Alonso and Spencer Steer -- two hot hitters -- expected to step up at the plate.
Sign up for Fubo to watch this game and make sure you don't miss any of the action all year long!
Reds vs. Mets Live Stream, TV Channel and Game Info:
- Date: Friday, September 15, 2023
- Time: 7:10 PM ET
- TV Channel: SNY
- Location: Queens, New York
- Venue: Citi Field
- Live Stream: Watch this game on Fubo!
Bet on this matchup with BetMGM Sportsbook and use bonus code "GNPLAY" for special offers!
Read More About This Game
|Reds Injury Report|
|Mets vs Reds Betting Trends & Stats|
|Mets vs Reds Pitching Matchup|
|Mets vs Reds Odds|
|Mets vs Reds Prediction|
Reds Batting & Pitching Performance
- The Reds have hit 171 homers this season, which ranks 17th in the league.
- Fueled by 450 extra-base hits, Cincinnati ranks 15th in MLB with a .413 slugging percentage this season.
- The Reds rank 15th in MLB with a .248 team batting average.
- Cincinnati is among the highest scoring teams in baseball, ranking 10th with 698 total runs this season.
- The Reds have an OBP of .326 this season, which ranks 11th in MLB.
- The Reds are one of the least disciplined teams at the plate this season, ranking 27th with an average of 9.3 strikeouts per game.
- Cincinnati averages the 17th-most strikeouts per nine innings (8.6) in the majors this season.
- Cincinnati pitchers have a combined ERA of 4.74 ERA this year, which ranks 25th in MLB.
- Reds pitchers have a 1.406 WHIP this season, 23rd in the majors.
Reds Probable Starting Pitcher
- The Reds will hand the ball to Hunter Greene (4-6) for his 19th start of the season.
- The right-hander last pitched on Sunday, when he gave up no earned runs and allowed one hit in six innings against the St. Louis Cardinals.
- He has earned a quality start six times in 18 starts this season.
- Greene has two starts in a row of five innings or more.
- He has kept opponents from scoring an earned run in two straight appearances.
|Date||Opponent||Score||Home/Away||Reds Starter||Opponent Starter|
|9/9/2023||Cardinals||L 4-3||Home||Carson Spiers||Zack Thompson|
|9/10/2023||Cardinals||W 7-1||Home||Hunter Greene||Miles Mikolas|
|9/12/2023||Tigers||W 6-5||Away||Brandon Williamson||Joey Wentz|
|9/13/2023||Tigers||W 4-3||Away||Connor Phillips||Eduardo Rodríguez|
|9/14/2023||Tigers||L 8-2||Away||Derek Law||Reese Olson|
|9/15/2023||Mets||-||Away||Hunter Greene||David Peterson|
|9/16/2023||Mets||-||Away||Andrew Abbott||Tylor Megill|
|9/17/2023||Mets||-||Away||Brandon Williamson||José Quintana|
|9/18/2023||Twins||-||Home||Andrew Abbott||Joe Ryan|
|9/20/2023||Twins||-||Home||Hunter Greene||Kenta Maeda|
Not all offers available in all states, please visit BetMGM for the latest promotions for your area. Must be 21+ to gamble, please wager responsibly. If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, contact 1-800-GAMBLER.
© 2023 Data Skrive. All rights reserved.