Reds vs. Tigers: Odds, spread, over/under - September 14
The Detroit Tigers (66-79) will rely on Spencer Torkelson when they host Spencer Steer and the Cincinnati Reds (76-71) at Comerica Park on Thursday, September 14. The first pitch will be thrown at 1:10 PM ET.
The Tigers are favored in this one, at -120, while the underdog Reds have +100 odds to win. The game's total has been listed at 8.5 runs.
Reds vs. Tigers Time and TV Channel
- Date: Thursday, September 14, 2023
- Time: 1:10 PM ET
- TV: MLB Network
- Location: Detroit, Michigan
- Venue: Comerica Park
- Probable Pitchers: Reese Olson - DET (3-7, 4.50 ERA) vs Derek Law - CIN (4-5, 3.83 ERA)
Watch live sports and TV without cable on all your devices with a seven-day free trial to Fubo!
Reds vs. Tigers Betting Odds, Run Line and Total
Check out the odds, run line and over/under for this matchup posted at individual sportsbooks.
|Tigers Moneyline||Reds Moneyline||Run Line||Total|
|DraftKings||-122||+102||-||8.5||Bet on this game with DraftKings|
|BetMGM||-120||+100||-||8.5||Bet on this game with BetMGM|
Looking to bet on the Reds and Tigers matchup but aren't sure how to get started? Here's a quick primer. Some of the most common betting types include the moneyline, run line, and total. A moneyline bet means that you think one of the teams -- the Reds (+100), for example -- will win. It's that simple! If the Reds are victorious, and you bet $10, you'd get $20.00 back.
There are lots of other ways to bet, too. You can wager on player props (will Spencer Steer get a hit?), parlays (combining picks from different games to multiply your potential winnings), and more. For more details on the many different ways you can bet, check out the BetMGM app and website.
Ready to place your bet? Click here and enter bonus code "GNPLAY" to claim your BetMGM promo today.
Discover More About This Game
|Reds Injury Report|
|Tigers vs Reds Betting Trends & Stats|
|Tigers vs Reds Player Props|
|Tigers vs Reds Pitching Matchup|
|How to Watch Tigers vs Reds|
|Tigers vs Reds Prediction|
Reds vs. Tigers Betting Trends and Insights
- The Tigers have entered the game as favorites 29 times this season and won 16, or 55.2%, of those games.
- The Tigers have gone 13-11 (winning 54.2% of their games) when they have played as moneyline favorites of -120 or shorter.
- The moneyline for this contest implies a 54.5% chance of a victory for Detroit.
- The Tigers were the moneyline favorite in five of their last 10 games, and finished 3-2 in those matchups.
- Over its last 10 matchups (all had set totals), Detroit combined with its opponents to go over the run total three times.
- The Reds have been underdogs in 104 games this season and have come away with the win 50 times (48.1%) in those contests.
- The Reds have a mark of 41-47 in contests where sportsbooks favor them by +100 or worse on the moneyline.
- In seven games over the last 10 matchups when set as underdogs by sportsbooks, the Reds had a record of 4-3.
- Cincinnati and its opponents have combined to hit the over five times in the last 10 games with a total.
Want a different way to play? Put together your best lineup of players and you could win cash prizes! Sign up for FanDuel Fantasy using our link for the best first-time player offer.
Reds Futures Odds
|Odds||MLB Rank||NL Central Rank|
|Win World Series||+10000||15th||3rd|
|Win NL Central||+20000||-||3rd|
Think the Reds can win it all? Check out the latest futures odds for Cincinnati and place your bets with BetMGM Sportsbook! Be sure to use our link and enter the bonus code "GNPLAY" for special offers.
Not all offers available in all states, please visit sportsbook websites for the latest promotions for your area. Must be 21+ to gamble, please wager responsibly. If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, contact 1-800-GAMBLER.
© 2023 Data Skrive. All rights reserved.