The 2023 The Memorial Tournament Presented By Workday Odds & Preview: Viktor Hovland
Viktor Hovland is in fourth place, with a score of -5, following the third round of The Memorial Tournament presented by Workday at Muirfield Village GC.
Looking to bet on Viktor Hovland at The Memorial Tournament presented by Workday this week? Keep reading for all the stats and odds you need to know before you make your picks.
Put together your best lineup of golfers and you could win cash prizes! Sign up for FanDuel Fantasy using our link for the best first-time player offer.
Viktor Hovland Insights
- Hovland has finished below par on 11 occasions, completed his day without a bogey once and finished 12 rounds with a better-than-average score over his last 18 rounds played.
- He has carded the best score of the day once while finishing in the top-five four times and with a top-10 score in six of his last 18 rounds played.
- Hovland has posted a score within three shots of the day's best in seven of his last 18 rounds, while finishing within five strokes of the top score of the day 10 times.
- In his past five tournaments, Hovland has finished in the top five once.
- In his past five tournaments, Hovland has finished within three shots of the leader once and posted a score better than average three times.
- Hovland has finished in the top 20 in each of his past three tournaments.
- Hovland will attempt to make the cut for the 21st event in a row by making it to the weekend in this tournament.
Sign up for ESPN+ to get access to PGA Tour Live, which broadcasts the main feed, featured holes and marquee groups from over 35 events per year! Plus, get tons of other live sports, original shows and the full "30 for 30" library. Sign up today!
Over the last year
|Tournaments||AVG Finish||AVG Score||AVG Strokes||Wins||Made Cuts||Top 5s||Top 10s||Earnings|
The Memorial Tournament presented by Workday Insights and Stats
- In Hovland's past four appearances at this event, he has finished among the top 20 once, and his average finish has been 41st.
- Hovland made the cut in each of his four most recent entries to this event.
- Hovland finished 17th when he last played this event, which was in 2023.
- Courses on the PGA Tour have played at an average length of 7,301 yards in the past year. This tournament will be held on a par 72 that registers at 7,571 yards, 270 yards longer than average.
- The courses that Hovland has played in the past year have had an average distance of 7,320 yards, while Muirfield Village GC will be 7,571 yards this week.
Hovland's Last Time Out
- Hovland was in the 30th percentile on par 3s at the Charles Schwab Challenge, with an average of 3.19 strokes on the 16 par-3 holes.
- He averaged 4.00 strokes on par-4 holes (of which there were 48) at the Charles Schwab Challenge, which was good enough to place him in the 74th percentile among all competitors on par 4s (the tournament average was 4.06).
- Hovland shot better than 96% of the field at the Charles Schwab Challenge on par-5 holes, averaging 4.38 strokes per hole, in comparison to the field average of 4.80.
- Hovland fared better on par 3s than most players his last time out, recording a birdie or better on two of 16 par-3s at the Charles Schwab Challenge (the other participants averaged 1.5).
- On the 16 par-3s at the Charles Schwab Challenge, Hovland recorded more bogeys or worse (four) than the tournament average (2.7).
- Hovland's seven birdies or better on par-4s at the Charles Schwab Challenge were more than the tournament average of 5.7.
- In that most recent tournament, Hovland's showing on the 48 par-4s included a bogey or worse six times (the field's average was worse, at 7.2).
- Hovland ended the Charles Schwab Challenge with a birdie or better on four of the eight par-5s, more than the tournament average of 1.9.
- The field at the Charles Schwab Challenge averaged 0.7 bogeys or worse on the eight par-5s, but Hovland finished without one.
The Memorial Tournament presented by Workday Time and Date Info
- Date: June 1- 4, 2023
- Course: Muirfield Village GC
- Location: Dublin, Ohio
- Par: 72 / 7,571 yards
- Hovland Odds to Win: +850 (Bet now with DraftKings!)
Watch live golf without cable on all your devices with a seven-day free trial to Fubo!
All statistics in this article reflect Hovland's performance prior to the 2023 The Memorial Tournament presented by Workday.
Not all offers available in all states, please visit offer pages for the latest promotions for your area. Must be 21+ to gamble, please play responsibly. If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, contact 1-800-GAMBLER.
© 2023 Data Skrive. All rights reserved.