Reds vs. Red Sox: Betting Trends, Odds, Records Against the Run Line, Home/Road Splits
Jonathan India and the Cincinnati Reds hit the field on Wednesday at Fenway Park against James Paxton, who gets the start for the Boston Red Sox. First pitch is at 7:10 PM ET for the second game of a three-game series.
The Red Sox are favored in this one, at -165, while the underdog Reds have +140 odds to upset. Boston is a 1.5-run favorite (at +110 odds). The total for the matchup has been set at 10.5 runs.
Rep your team with officially licensed Reds gear! Head to Fanatics to find jerseys, shirts, and much more.
Reds vs. Red Sox Odds & Info
- Date: Wednesday, May 31, 2023
- Time: 7:10 PM ET
- TV: NESN
- Location: Boston, Massachusetts
- Venue: Fenway Park
- Live Stream: Watch on Fubo!
|Favorite||Favorite Moneyline||Underdog Moneyline||Total||Over Total Odds||Under Total Odds||Run Line||Favorite Run Line Odds||Underdog Run Line Odds|
Reds Recent Betting Performance
- The Reds have played as the underdog in 10 of their past 10 games and have gone 6-4 in those contests.
- In their previous 10 matchups with a total posted by oddsmakers, the Reds and their opponents are 8-2-0 when it comes to hitting the over.
- The Reds have covered the runline in the four of their previous 10 games that had a set runline. Cincinnati's past four games have gone over the total, and the average over/under in that run was 8.
Read More About This Game
|Reds Injury Report|
|Red Sox vs Reds Player Props|
|Red Sox vs Reds Pitching Matchup|
|How to Watch Red Sox vs Reds|
|Red Sox vs Reds Odds|
|Red Sox vs Reds Prediction|
Reds Betting Records & Stats
- The Reds have won in 18, or 43.9%, of the 41 contests they have been named as odds-on underdogs this year.
- Cincinnati has a record of 6-9 in games where sportsbooks have it as underdogs of at least +140 on the moneyline.
- The moneyline set for this matchup implies the Reds have a 41.7% chance of coming away with a victory in the contest.
- So far this season, Cincinnati and its opponents have hit the over in 31 of its 54 games with a total.
- The Reds are 4-2-0 against the spread in their six games that had a posted line this season.
Check out the latest odds and place your bets on and the with BetMGM Sportsbook.
|Home||Away||Day||Night||Vs. Starting RHP||Vs. Starting LHP|
Not all offers available in all states, please visit BetMGM for the latest promotions for your area. Must be 21+ to gamble, please wager responsibly. If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, contact 1-800-GAMBLER.
© 2023 Data Skrive. All rights reserved.