Emma Navarro 2023 French Open Odds
As action in the French Open continues, a round of 64 match is up next for Emma Navarro, and she will face Bianca Vanessa Andreescu. Navarro's monyeline odds to win it all at Stade Roland Garros are +35000.
Find all the latest odds for the 2023 French Open and place your bets with a new user bonus from BetMGM.
Navarro at the 2023 French Open
- Next Round: Round of 64
- Tournament Dates: May 21 - June 10
- TV Channel: Tennis Channel (Watch on Fubo)
- Venue: Stade Roland Garros
- Location: Paris, France
- Court Surface: Clay
Watch live sports without cable! Sign up today for a free trial to Fubo!
Navarro's Next Match
Navarro has reached the round of 64, where she will meet Andreescu on Thursday, June 1 at 10:15 AM ET (after beating Erika Andreeva 6-2, 3-6, 6-4).
Navarro is listed at +130 to win her next contest versus Andreescu. Check out the latest odds for the entire field at BetMGM.
Emma Navarro Grand Slam Odds
- French Open odds to win: +35000
Want to bet on Navarro? Head to BetMGM using our link for a bonus bet special offer for new players!
- Navarro beat No. 147-ranked Andreeva 6-2, 3-6, 6-4 on Tuesday to reach the .
- Through six tournaments over the past 12 months, Navarro is 5-6 and has not won a title.
- Navarro is 2-2 on clay over the past 12 months.
- Over the past 12 months (across all court surfaces), Navarro has played 11 matches and 21.1 games per match.
- On clay, Navarro has played four matches over the past year, and she has totaled 20.3 games per match while winning 50.6% of games.
- Navarro has won 44.6% of her return games and 57.1% of her service games over the past 12 months.
- When it comes to serve/return winning percentages on clay over the past 12 months, Navarro has won 62.5% of her games on serve, and 44.8% on return.
Not all offers available in all states, please visit BetMGM for the latest promotions for your area. Must be 21+ to gamble, please wager responsibly. If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, contact 1-800-GAMBLER.
© 2023 Data Skrive. All rights reserved.