Cori Gauff 2023 French Open Odds
Cori Gauff's round of 64 match in the French Open will be versus Julia Grabher. Gauff has +3300 odds to be crowned champion at Stade Roland Garros.
Find all the latest odds for the 2023 French Open and place your bets with a new user bonus from BetMGM.
Gauff at the 2023 French Open
- Next Round: Round of 64
- Tournament Dates: May 21 - June 10
- TV Channel: Tennis Channel (Watch on Fubo)
- Venue: Stade Roland Garros
- Location: Paris, France
- Court Surface: Clay
Watch live sports without cable! Sign up today for a free trial to Fubo!
Gauff's Next Match
After beating Rebeka Masarova 3-6, 6-1, 6-2 in the round of 128, Gauff will play Grabher in the round of 64 on Thursday, June 1 at 8:15 AM ET.
Gauff is listed at -800 to win her next matchup versus Grabher. Check out the latest odds for the entire field at BetMGM.
Cori Gauff Grand Slam Odds
- Wimbeldon odds to win: +1000
- US Open odds to win: +1000
- French Open odds to win: +3300
Want to bet on Gauff? Head to BetMGM using our link for a bonus bet special offer for new players!
- In the Round of 128 on Tuesday, Gauff defeated No. 71-ranked Masarova, 3-6, 6-1, 6-2.
- Through 18 tournaments over the past year, Gauff has won once, and her record is 38-17.
- In four tournaments on clay over the past 12 months, Gauff has gone 4-4.
- Through 55 matches over the past year (across all court types), Gauff has played 20.0 games per match. She won 55.2% of them.
- Over the past 12 months, Gauff has played eight matches on clay, and 18.9 games per match.
- When it comes to serve/return winning percentages over the past 12 months, Gauff has won 72.5% of her games on serve, and 37.8% on return.
- Gauff has been victorious in 59.2% of her service games on clay over the past 12 months and 40.0% of her return games.
Not all offers available in all states, please visit BetMGM for the latest promotions for your area. Must be 21+ to gamble, please wager responsibly. If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, contact 1-800-GAMBLER.
© 2023 Data Skrive. All rights reserved.