Reds Odds to Win 2023 World Series, Division, Make Playoffs
As of May 29, the Cincinnati Reds (24-29) are +50000 to win the World Series, among the bottom half of teams (25th) in Major League Baseball. To win the NL Central, the Reds' odds are +4000 (fifth in the division).
Find the latest MLB odds with BetMGM, the King of Sportsbooks!
Reds MLB World Series Odds
|To Win the World Series||+50000||25th||(+50000, bet $100 to win $50000)|
|To Win the NL Central||+4000||-||(+4000, bet $100 to win $4000)|
Think the Reds can make a run this season? Put your picks to the test and bet with BetMGM Sportsbook.
Reds Standings Information
In the NL Central, the Reds are 4.0 games back. They are 3.0 games behind in terms of the Wild Card.
|4||St. Louis Cardinals||5|
Reds Team Stats
- The 9.3 strikeouts per nine innings compiled by the Reds pitching staff ranks seventh in MLB.
- Cincinnati has the 27th-ranked team ERA among all MLB pitching staffs (4.90).
- The Reds are 5-2 this season in games when they crush two or more homers.
- Cincinnati has gone 6-3 in its nine games this season with five or more extra-base hits.
- The Reds have a 9-11 record in games when they strike out at least 10 batters.
- Cincinnati has a 14-7 record in games this season when it gives up three or fewer earned runs (21 times).
Watch live MLB games without cable on all your devices with a seven-day free trial to Fubo!
Reds Next Game Information
Reds Player Awards Odds
|Name||MVP Odds||Cy Young Odds||ROY Odds||2023 Stats|
|Jonathan India||+15000||-||-||.290/.376/.440 5 HR 24 RBI|
|Tyler Stephenson||+20000||-||-||.255/.341/.342 2 HR 21 RBI|
|Spencer Steer||-||-||+3000||.284/.352/.485 7 HR 25 RBI|
|Hunter Greene||-||+8000||-||1-4 4.18 ERA 12.9 K/9|
|Nick Lodolo||-||+15000||-||2-1 6.29 ERA 12.3 K/9|
|Graham Ashcraft||-||+12500||-||3-3 5.55 ERA 7.3 K/9|
|Matt McLain||-||-||+2500||.380/.456/.600 2 HR 8 RBI|
Load up on officially licensed Reds gear at Fanatics!
Reds' Top Players
- Jonathan India sports a .290/.376/.440 slash line this year, with five homers, 24 RBI, 44 runs scored, and a 10.7% walk rate. Additionally, he has notched eight steals.
- This season, Spencer Steer is batting .284 with seven home runs, 28 runs, 25 RBI, one stolen base, and a 8.8% walk rate.
- At the dish, Jake Fraley is hitting .252/.339/.401 with seven doubles, five home runs, 19 walks and 34 RBI.
- TJ Friedl has hit .333/.384/.507 with three home runs, 19 RBI, and a 6.5% walk rate so far this year. He has also notched six steals.
Not all offers available in all states, please visit sportsbook websites for the latest promotions for your area. Must be 21+ to gamble, please wager responsibly. If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, contact 1-800-GAMBLER.
© 2023 Data Skrive. All rights reserved.