Arkansas vs. Illinois: Betting Trends, Record ATS, Home/Road Splits - First Round
The No. 8 seed Arkansas Razorbacks (20-13) are a 1.5-point favorite in the opening round of the NCAA Tournament against the No. 9 seed Illinois Fighting Illini (20-12) on Thursday at Wells Fargo Arena. The contest starts at 4:30 PM on TBS. Here are insights into this West Region 8-9 matchup to help you fill out your bracket. The matchup has a point total of 144.5.
Arkansas vs. Illinois Odds & Info
- Date: Thursday, March 16, 2023
- Time: 4:30 PM ET
- TV: TBS
- Where: Des Moines, Iowa
- Venue: Wells Fargo Arena
Bet with the King of Sportsbooks! Check out the latest odds and place your bets with BetMGM Sportsbook.
Arkansas vs Illinois Betting Records & Stats
- The Razorbacks have a 13-18-0 record against the spread this season.
- This season, Arkansas has won 16 of its 20 games, or 80%, when favored by at least -135 on the moneyline.
- The moneyline for this contest implies a 57.4% chance of a victory for the Razorbacks.
- Illinois is 16-12-0 against the spread this year.
- This year, the Fighting Illini have won five of eight games when listed as at least +110 or worse on the moneyline.
- Illinois has an implied victory probability of 47.6% according to the moneyline set for this matchup.
Arkansas vs. Illinois Over/Under Stats
|Games Over 144.5||% of Games Over 144.5||Average PPG||Combined Average PPG||Average Opponent PPG||Combined Average Opponent PPG||Average Total|
Additional Arkansas vs Illinois Insights & Trends
- Arkansas has gone 4-6 over its past 10 contests, with a 4-6 record against the spread during that span.
- The Razorbacks have hit the over in seven of their past 10 outings.
- Illinois has gone 4-6 over its past 10 contests, with a 4-6 record against the spread in that span.
- Six of the Fighting Illini's past 10 contests have gone over the total.
- The Razorbacks put up 74.4 points per game, 7.4 more points than the 67 the Fighting Illini allow.
- Arkansas is 11-8 against the spread and 16-6 overall when scoring more than 67 points.
- The Fighting Illini score 7.3 more points per game (74.7) than the Razorbacks give up (67.4).
- Illinois has put together a 15-4 ATS record and an 18-5 overall record in games it scores more than 67.4 points.
New to BetMGM Sportsbook? We've got the best offer for new users! Be sure to use our link to get this great bonus for first-time depositors.
Arkansas vs. Illinois Betting Splits
|ATS Record||ATS Record Against 1.5+ Point Spread||Over/Under Record (O-U-P)|
Arkansas vs. Illinois Home/Away Splits
|7-8-0||Home ATS Record||8-6-0|
|3-7-0||Away ATS Record||6-4-0|
|76.3||Points Scored Per Game (Home)||77.5|
|68.9||Points Scored Per Game (Away)||70|
|7-8-0||Over-Under-Push Record (Home)||6-8-0|
|4-6-0||Over-Under-Push Record (Away)||4-6-0|
Not all offers available in all states, please visit BetMGM for the latest promotions for your area. Must be 21+ to gamble, please wager responsibly. If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, contact 1-800-GAMBLER.
© 2023 Data Skrive. All rights reserved.