(WYMT) - At WYMT we are family. We work hard and play to win, and have fun doing it. For more than 30 years of ratings dominance, we believe in giving back to our community. Rarely will you find a festival, parade, or charity event that does not include WYMT. We never take our success for granted and expect our employees to excel to the next level. Our culture is simple: we are a cohesive TEAM that invests in our people with continued learning and professional development. WYMT is the number one station in town for a reason: We are your Mountain Television.
The Traffic/Sales Assistant position is primarily responsible for managing commercial copy including assignment of house numbers and data entry into the WideOrbit traffic system. The position is also responsible for the daily filling of the traffic logs and preparing the logs for our traffic hub. This positions will also provide support to our master control, promotions, programming and sales departments. Attention to detail, accuracy and the ability to work with others is a must. Working knowledge of Microsoft Office and other computer systems is necessary and WO Traffic or traffic experience is desired but not required. Hours are M-F 8 or 8:30am to 5 or 5:30pm. 40 hours per week.
• Maintain with accuracy the commercial, promo and PSA database in WideOrbit Traffic. This includes filing and purging of information in a timely fashion
• Confirm traffic instructions to various advertisers and agencies as needed
• Accurately input advertiser commercial instructions into the WideOrbit database
• Fill and proof traffic logs for finalization by the hub
• Reconciliation of completed logs for billing purposes
• Retrieve, review and upload commercials, promos and PSA’s for air
• Provide a dub list of needed materials for Master Control each day
• Provide admin support as needed to the GM, Sales Manager, AE's and Promotions Director on a variety of tasks.
• Provide support to the front desk as needed.
• Any other duties as assigned.
•1-2 years in an office setting
• High School diploma and some college preferred
• Minimum overtime is required
Gray Television provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or genetics. In addition to federal law requirements, Gray Television complies with applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training.
Gray Television expressly prohibits any form of workplace harassment based on race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, age, genetic information, disability, or veteran status. Improper interference with the ability of Gray’s employees to perform their job duties may result in discipline up to and including discharge.