LETCHER COUNTY, Ky. (WYMT) - The Letcher County Judge Executive's Office and EKCEP are sponsoring a job fair Tuesday morning.
The job fair is on August 20th at the Letcher County Rec Center from 10:00 a.m. to 3:00 p.m.
Scheduled employers include:
1) GMS Mine Repair - Underground Miners
2) Haydon Bridge Company - Crane Operators, Carpenters, General Laborers
3) US Census Bureau - Census Takers, Supervisors, Clerical
4) Pikeville Medical Center - RN’s, Clerk, Unit Secretary, Housekeeping
5) ARH - RN’s, Maintenance, SRNA’s
6) Western Construction - Heavy Equipment Operators, CDL Drivers
7) Health & Rehab Centers of KY - RN’s, SRNA, LPN, Housekeeping
8) ATS Construction - Highly Experienced Equipment Operators, CDL Drivers, Laborers
10) P&P Construction - Various positions
11) Letcher Manor Nursing Home - SRNA, RN, LPN, Trainee, dietary
12) KY State Police - State Troopers
13) Qualex-Georgetown - Welder, machinist, press operators
14) Rhino Energy/Cam Mining - Underground and Surface positions
15) Kelly Services - Production Associates for TMMK Georgetown
16) Dajcor - Several positions at the new plant in Hazard
17) Clintwood Elkhorn Mining - Underground and Surface positions
18) CoreCivic - Lee County Adjustment Center - Correctional Officer and Vocational Carpentry Instructor
Others in attendance include Hazard Community and Technical College, SKCTC, EKAMI, Galen College of Nursing and KY Career Center.