Police investigating damaged property in Buchanan County

Damaged Property
Damaged Property(Grundy Police Department)
Published: Mar. 23, 2023 at 1:36 PM EDT
Email This Link
Share on Pinterest
Share on LinkedIn

GRUNDY, Va. (WYMT) - Officials with the Grundy Police Department are investigating a complaint of damaged property.

They said the incident happened on Hoot Owl Road last weekend.

If you have any information, you can call the Grundy Police Department at 276-935-1993.