Two more Eastern Ky. FEMA locations open
FRANKFORT, Ky. (WYMT) - Two more Eastern Kentucky counties now have access to FEMA’s mobile registration centers.
Very good news this morning — @POTUS has approved Individual Assistance for Floyd and Pike counties. This support is critical for our Eastern Kentucky families as we work together to recover and rebuild. The devastation is enormous and every level of support will help. ^AB— Governor Andy Beshear (@GovAndyBeshear) August 2, 2022
- Breathitt County, 421 Jett Drive, Jackson, KY 41339
- Clay County, Clay Community Center, 311 Highway 638, Manchester, KY 40962
- Floyd County, Martin Community Center, 7199 KY Rte. 80, Langley, KY 41645
- Knott County, Knott County Sportsplex, 450 Kenny Champion Loop #8765, Leburn, KY 41831
- Letcher County, Letcher County Recreation Center, 1505 Jenkins Rd., Whitesburg, KY 41858
- Perry County, Hazard Community and Technical College, 1 Community College Drive, Hazard, KY 41701
- Pike County, 15308 US 23 S., Jenkins, KY 41537
Hours for all the centers are 7 a.m. to 7 p.m. daily.
“FEMA financial assistance may include money for temporary housing, basic home repairs or other uninsured, disaster-related needs such as childcare, transportation and medical, funeral or dental expenses,” a news release stated.
You can also apply for FEMA assistance online or by calling 800-621-3362.
Copyright 2022 WYMT. All rights reserved.